Places to go! Things to see! People to meet!

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Ribitta, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

So while I'm not a huge fan of excessively planning the future lives of my characters, we all have dreams. There are things we want to see, places we want to go, and all that jazz. Maybe it's for a specific character, maybe it's even a meta-goal like getting level 10 in a profession, or maybe you just want to see Ganon killed, someday.

So what about you guys? Any dreams for current or future characters? What's your HC bucket list?

Personally, I would love to get a Level 10 alchemist (almost there!), and I'd love to eventually make one of the old guild type things, whether it's official or not. I love the idea of being able to change the world with great numbers, so maybe someday.
  2. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    Julius is going to turn into a pirate after Ganon is killed.

My Business Scrub (who I am still working on) is eventually going to be an overpowered asshat once I get his professions and spells and stuff.
  3. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

I guess the biggest thing for me is a vague desire to play through the MM dungeons. I'm one-third of the way through, whoo! Other than that, there really isn't much at all. XD
  4. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Well Jacob is really the only one I have a plan for. Dragon Lord Jacob. I plan on getting Jacob and Eysseth some items and other things that will make Eysseth basically a full dragon. It'll be expensive as all get out, but Jacob really doesn't have any need of rupees at the moment.

I am starting to think of a plan for Relerin, but that's a ways off.

Harry is just Harry and will always be just Harry. Even though he's on a boat.
  5. Eevachu

Eevachu Admin admin

I don't really have any plans. I have a few treasures in mind, but nothing really planned other than getting a Bunny Hood. Making another guild like I had on HS would be pretty fun though.

But I guess. . .

Eventually doing the underworld thing with Geen and Clooby, I guess.

Oh, and maybe eventually doing all the TP dungeons with Will.

That's about it I guess.
  6. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Cave of Ordeals Savage Labyrinth.

On shorter notice I'd like for Horus and Luna to move out of Ikana and into HCT. There's undoubtedly a few more things I want to do but these are the first to come to mind. Level 10 Shadow Priestess for Qamar and level 10 Minstrel for Nina, too, although those are a given when I take professions with level-specific perks.
  7. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

A set of really-short-term goals:
    MY FIRST PLOT THREAD.
    Get Holle to join the Western army
    Get Holle to join the gerudo army because it's organised, and bring some of the western army with him.

Slightly longer-term:
    Holle becomes a practical ninja, and extremely versatile.

Long-term
    Get a flying or swimming mount.
    Actually decide on a profession to get for Holle.

Über-long-term:
    Be the major funder for the creation of a fortified village.
    Have an army of NPCs and fellow RPers.
    See Ganondorf die.
    Have a temple as a residence.

Goals with unknown time restraints:
    Create a new character, (DONE!)
    Have a love triangle with n members, where n > 2
    Have Holle's heart broken.
    Become a Regular, and use the honour system to create an underpowered munchkin.
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2013
  8. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Well, I don't really have a lot of goals to be honest, although I would really like to try to reach the moon dungeon from MM.

As for character development, I'd like to see them get some relationships or have the existing ones worked out. :haa:

And eventually have Idris become less of an asshat and have Locke die heroically to save his brothers in a big conflict or something.
  9. Razgriz

Razgriz Leader of the Revolution reg

^ SPOILERS! :tpr:

But for me, I'd like to see more of my character's develop relationships with others, whether it be romantic or antagonistic.

and hopefully really long term I want to see Skold and Tanic both get level 10 in their respective professions, and then do a quest of making awesome equipment together.
  10. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

Ooh! Squishy!
    Choose Holle as the romantic interest for 1 or more characters!
    Then we BOTH get what we want!
  11. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Hahaha XD Who knows, he's a little young though :haa: