One Hell of a Party (U5 + Squish)

Discussion in 'Northern Hyrule' started by Squishy, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

As Lamont watched Relerin a thought started forming in his mind. A tiny voice at the back of his head started protesting against the entire plan they had made. He couldn't take the kid on a job like this. Split evil personality or not, he had seen how happy Relerin was to be reunited with his mother, and if they succeeded in their heist that reunion probably wouldn't last long.

He knew how hard life was without family or anyone looking out for you, and Lamont knew that it was for the best to let this chance to wealth slip. He'd repay his debts to Relerin another time in another way.

"Say, Relerin...?" Lamont leant back in his chair again, picking a small bite of food and slowly chewing it. He swallowed, and breathed deeply while trying to think of the best way to say it to the kid. Then he leant forward, hands folded in front of him, face turned to Relerin.

"I think it might not be a good idea to through with this. I mean, you..." He gestured in the direction Summer had left. "Your mother... Say if we went through with the heist and got caught? How do you think she'd react to you? I know I'm not the right person to say this, but I feel it's for the best to stay out of this. Both of us. I'm sorry."

He let his words sink in a little before continuing.

"I know I made a deal and your... um... evil side is probably going to hurt me for breaking it, but you're a lot better off staying with your mother than staying out on the streets. I'll find another way to repay my debt to you."

Lamont finished the rest of his meal, then handed Relerin the suit back and gathered his belongings together.

"For now, just enjoy that you're back with the people you belong with."