New Skin!!! The Cbox, and Guy.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Bitoko, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Hey Citizens of Hyrule!

As you can see, our new skin is up!!! Isn't it fantastic? I think so. Anyway, there are a few things left to tweak with it, and I will be working on that in the coming days. If you notice anything that needs to be fixed please send me a PM with the information.

Who do we have to thank for this? Two people. First is Spirit Adept, who through pure ingenuity was able to figure it out and pull it off for us, he deserves some huge thanks!

Also, Ribitta, he helped pay for the final piece which looks amazing! That final piece being the castle/town in the banner.

So yeah, thank both of them, because it would not have been possible without them!!

On to other business. Firstly, the Cbox will no longer be on the front page, and will no longer show up on every page. Instead, I will be creating a new page that is going to be completely dedicated to the cbox. This will be done soon, but for now please use this link to access it:

http://hyrulecastleforums.cbox.ws

And last but certainly not least, I want to make official the releasing of Guy from the servitude of the Staff. Yes, he did depart some time ago and may be returning soon, however it is officially now done. He is no longer staff but still a very highly regarded member of HC and he deserves a lot of thanks for the many great things he did to get HC where it is today!

That is all for now, good stuff is happening!! The wordpress page should be done soon, Spirit Adept will be helping with that as well, and we should also have the new Library of Treasures up soon too. I'll be sure to make note of these things as they happen!!
  2. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    I'm going to repay ribs as soon as I get twenty dollars
  3. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

I definitely want to take a moment to highlight Spirit Adept as the hero of the day. In a land filled with pigmen and corrupted wizards, Spirit Adept stands as the man who destroyed the manxome foe called the skin. We waited for months for this, and Spirit was the crowning salvation to save the project; we'd probably be completely sunk without him. He offered to do this completely selflessly and he spent a long time working through the problems it presented, even learning how to use a lot of the systems for the first time. He's been enormously helpful, and I cannot thank him enough for it.

And lastly, while Toko can't exactly praise himself, if not for him this skin would probably still be riddled with bugs. From the coloring of the member titles to fixing the little things here and there, Toko put a lot of work (and a lot of money) into this skin as well, and if not for him it also would not be a reality.

My hat is off to you both, gentlemen
  4. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Awesome job, guys! I love the small touches especially, things like MM Link in the background really make this spectacular.
  5. Adaar

Adaar New Member reg

Just popping in to say "HI!" and that the site looks great! You've all done an amazing job since I was here last. Keep up the good work. :)