Kova Kaiju, Tiny Fairy Bodyguard

Discussion in 'Accepted Characters' started by Devil-Steel, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Devil-Steel

Devil-Steel Your friendly neighborhood devil reg

Name: Kova Kaiju

Race: Tiny Fairy

Place of Origin: Holiday Moblin's Gift Sack

PWC: 4/3/2

Treasures:

Racial Traits:
    Fairy Glow (innate)
    Winged Flight (innate)
    Specialty: Light
    Gift of Light
    Business (Profession)

Normal Treasures:
    Profession: Level 1 Bodyguard
    Falling Star

Major Treasures:
    Din's Lance

Rupees: 15

Equipment:

Kova carries around a sharpened sewing needle that he thinks is a sword. His needle had been polished to a great sheen, the silver shine of it occasionally twinkling from within his own golden glow.

Appearance:

[​IMG]

From far away Kova looks like a glowing, gold ball of light with wings. Upon closer inspection it is revealed that Kova looks like a shrunken Hylian with wings. He has a slightly more masculine appearance than most Tiny Faries with silver hair and bright, yellow eyes. He wears a silver circlet with three golden yellow gems that rest on his forehead. He wears no clothes, his form typically obscured by his golden glow.

Personality:

Kova is a very brave, and protective being. He thinks, and acts, like he is much bigger than he actually is. Often being the first one to engage in a fight. Even though he isn't the most impactful in a fight. He tries to steer the Hylian he was assigned to on the proper path in life, but hasn't had much luck as of yet, so he has resigned himself to be his protector.

Background:

Kova was born in an unusual way. He wasn't made by a Great Fairy, or even The Great Deku Tree, but rather by the Holiday Moblin. Kova was made to be a friend for Cyrus Kinton due to his wish to the Holiday Moblin for a friend. Being born of the Holiday Moblin's magic, Kova unique among other tiny fairies. His strange birth has even altered his magic to some extent. His Din's Lance glows silver compared to the typical red and yellow.

It was a cold night and a young Hylian slept soundly in his bed. Just the day before he had wished for a friend and with a drunken laugh a soft golden light would seemingly float out of the giant sack next to him. The golden glow would grow brighter for a moment before darting around the Holiday Moblin happily. It was his first time creating life, he wasn't even sure if he did so properly. Regardless it was done and with a motion of his arm he would point to the house that the young Hylian slept in. "You were made...hic...to be their friend. Hic. Go on now."

With that the golden orb of light would fly down and through the partially open window to find the Hylian boy sleeping. Flying down next to his head the small golden orb would try to shake the young Hylian awake to no avail. This angered the golden orb who proceeded to pull the Hylian's hair.

"OW! What the hell?" Sitting up the boy would spot the small golden light and blink a few times unsure of what was going on.

"Hi! I'm Kova Kaiju! I'm your new best friend that you wanted!" Upon closer inspection the small golden, glowing orb was actually a Tiny Fairy.

The young Hylian would stay silent for a moment before snapping to what was happening. "I'm Cyrus Kinton. It's nice to meet you Kova."

Flopping backwards the young Hylian would lay back down. "Think you can turn that light out so I can go back to sleep? Its the middle of the night and I'm tired."

With a small growl Kova would fly to the opposite side of the room and set himself down on the table. "I can't turn it off so you'll just have to do your best to ignore it."

It was a strange start to their relationship, but this is where the two of them were going to start. Only tomorrow would know what was in store for them.
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2023
  2. Doc Genz

Doc Genz frozen again Moderator

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    Thanks for adding a bit like I had asked, I'd consider this page approved