Increase Classic Dungeon Rewards?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Guy, Aug 4, 2012.

?

Should the rupee rewards of classic dungeons be increased?

1. #1: Increase them to quest-level.

9 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. #1: Increase them a bit, but not to quest level.

11 vote(s)
    52.4%
  3. #1: Keep 'em the same.

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  4. #2: Those who have previously completed a dungeon with lower rewards should get bonus rupees.

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  5. #2: Those who have previously completed a dungeon shouldn't receive any special benefit.

12 vote(s)
    57.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

I think the reward for dungeons might be increased a little, but not as high as quests. Maybe 10 rupees less or something?

As for retroactiveness, I think we should leave that, it's quite hard to fix that and work it in nicely, but maybe it's a good idea to give the bonus to people now in unfinished dungeon threads? That'd be a little easier to work into the RP and easier to change rewards if one would want to.
  2. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    Increase a bit, don't make it retroactive. Most dungeons (IMO) just aren't as well-thought out/roleplayed as quests, since they have the natural limitation of being an actual place in the games, so their rupee reward should reflect this. Retroactive just seems a little lame, because people certainly weren't complaining before about the rupees offered by a dungeon.
  3. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

I can't be bothered finding the topic but I complained in the past about the rupee limit, so the last statement is slightly invalid. :U