I'm new in town

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Muramasa, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Just copy and paste the code that is in there with the and and paste it into your sheet. That will automatically bold and underline your stuff. Just enter your things after the ] at the end of each thing.

As for P/W/C, you can get more by being promoted within HC's roleplay, right now you are an RP Page, but if you get to RP Guard you can add one more P/W/C, and if you get to RP Knight you can add another to your P/W/C. As a Page, you start out with your base, for your guard, I think it is 2/1/1, then you can add three more on to it. However, you can never go past 5 in one area, so if you go with 5/1/1 at creation, when you get to guard or knight, you'd have to put the point in wisdom or courage. You get promoted to these ranks by being and active member of HC, and by RPing a lot.
  2. Muramasa

Muramasa New Member new

Okay, I'm reading "A History of Dawn to Darkness," then I think I'm going to set up my character.

By the way, is there a general rules section, and can you link it?
  3. Fcgfyv

Fcgfyv Knight of Mind reg

The rules and guidelines can be found here. Fairly straightforward and easy-to-follow (hopefully).
  4. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Yep, here it is:

http://forums.hyrulecastle.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=79&p=208#p208

Also, it is a good idea to read the setting descriptors for the place your character is from, and any place you want to roleplay in. This will help you understand the area you are roleplaying in, and will help you ensure that you are not breaking the world we have set up! :n_n:

EDIT: Thanks Fcgfyv! Double Linkage lol.
  5. Muramasa

Muramasa New Member new

Thanks guys, going to begin working on my character now.
  6. Muramasa

Muramasa New Member new