Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Vantul, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Vantul

Vantul New Member new

Hey there guys, I'm new and hope to have fun with you all when my character is approved! :D
  2. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Hello and welcome to the forums! If you've got any questions feel free to ask, I look forward to RPing with you c:
  3. Saria

Saria Severely Acute Radical Syndrome reg

Hey hi and welcome I'm Saria good to have you here.
  4. Devil-Steel

Devil-Steel Your friendly neighborhood devil reg

Welcome to Hyrule Castle, hope you enjoy yourself here. As Squishy said, if you have any questions feel free to ask and look forward to RPing with you.
  5. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Salutations, comrade, and welcome to Hyrule Castle! I'm the administrator for some reason, so feel free to blame me for everything. :haa:

Really, though, let me know if you have any questions or concerns. That's mainly why I'm here. Clooby is helpful in that regard as well. There's usually someone who will get back to you even if you just post in the shoutbox.
    Cloud likes this.
  6. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    I am similarly a moderator for some unknown reason. If you ever need the fat deets about anything, shoot me a PM or something (I'm still trying to learn this new forum thing...).

But anyways yeah, as Guy said, I usually try to be helpful (and also a somewhat consistent poster. Sometimes one of those things falls through.) Anyways, I hope you enjoy your experiences here!