hello

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by slipanc, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Morning, Slip! Or, night, depending on where you are. Got any questions so far, or are you good?
  2. slipanc

slipanc New Member new

Where im at its a 8:10 pm. an yeah I have one question, how I get in on of the groups?
  3. Rising Dragon

Rising Dragon Goat Herder reg

Once you create your first RP character, you'll be added to the HC Newbie group.
  4. slipanc

slipanc New Member new

Ok ill get on that soon.
  5. Quill

Alrighty! If you don't have any questions on what Ribs and I showed you, you're ready to make your character! Just nip down to the Character Creation forum, hit new topic, and you're off! Whatever area of Hyrule you decide to work your character into, it'd be a good idea to read that place's background blurb in the Lore page.

Again, if you have any questions, we're available. Don't hesitate to ask! :)
  6. adad64

adad64 Admin admin

Welcome to HC slip :) I am adad64 (add-add, may there never be pronunciation confusion again!) Quill and rib covered most of the basics, so I'll just add that the community button on the very right of the list of links takes you to the chatbox where a lot of people can give you feedback right away and is also a fun place to hang out. Have fun on HC!
  7. Quill

Shhh, don't listen to him. It's "A-dad." He's just in denial :P