Hello all!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Beefish, May 3, 2016.

1. Beefish

Beefish DODONGO DISLIKES SMOKE. new

I'm Beefish, always been into LOZ since I was a kid, been looking for an active Zelda roleplaying forum for a while now. I can't believe I hadn't found out about Hyrule Castle until tonight! Seems to be perfect! I've been living on the underbelly of a tiny Zelda RP subforum for about a year now but it's been on-and-off with activity. I'd love to transfer some of my characters here - although looks like my Darknut is going to have to wait a while.

Can't wait to meet you all, in character and out of character!
  2. Doc Genz

Doc Genz frozen again Moderator

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    Thank you for joining our wonderful site! We've had difficulty with the system in the past, so you joined at a good time to make use of a lot of our overhauls. Have fun playing!
  3. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Welcome to Hyrule Castle! Hopefully we'll be at least as good as the other subforum, which I'm admittedly curious about...

Let me, or the other staff, know if you have any questions or concerns of course. Feel free to drop or line or ask around about anything in the shoutbox, as well.
  4. Beefish

Thanks for welcoming me! I love your avatar by the way, my favourite FE Awakening character :P

Thanks for the welcome! If you're interested in the other forum, it's not very exciting. It's a subforum on Fanfiction it's sort of active at the moment but it can go weeks without anything happening in character. The people are nice though.
  5. Sinistrari

Sinistrari Devious Grins & Hunter of Synonyms reg

Greetings, Beefish! I'm a relatively new player here and loving it, so I'm sure you shall do too! I like forward to seeing more of you in and out of character :happy:

And what? My Henry isn't good enough for you? HUH?! HUH?!!! Haha. I kid, don't worry. (And to be fair I have like five 'favourite' FE characters.)
    Beefish likes this.
  6. Beefish

Hi there! Thanks for welcoming me! I'm sure I'll love it here, just tucking into how the system works at the moment but I'll hopefully get a character ready later today :lol: looking forward to seeing you and the others in RP!

Henry's cool! He's like, my third favourite in Awakening right after Yarne :3
    Doc Genz and Sinistrari like this.
  7. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Welcome to the forums! As the rest said, feel free to ask if anything's unclear or if you just want to brainstorm or anything c: I hope you're gonna have a good time here!
  8. Doc Genz

Doc Genz frozen again Moderator

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152

Haha that's amazing! Yarne was my Avatar for a while a couple years back.
    Beefish likes this.
  9. Beefish

Thanks so much! Looking forward to getting started here :lol:

Obviously you and I have great taste :XD: