Hello All

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Devil-Steel, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Devil-Steel

Devil-Steel Your friendly neighborhood devil reg

I'm Devil-Steel. You can call me Devil, Steel, DS, or whatever else you want. I was invited by a friend of mine, WillowtheWhisp, and am still working on a profile. Got to admit, it's a bit overwhelming making your first character using a slightly different system. Not to mention with different coding and all as well. Had a few hiccups getting started, the main one being that I can't post here using IE. Luckily I happened to have chrome installed. I hope I can make some good friends here like I have on Gaia, and I look forward to seeing what it's like RPing with so many different systems in place.
  2. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    One of us.... One of us.... One of us....

ANYWAYS. Welcome, Devil! Glad to see you decided to give it a shot. Everyone, this here is a buddy of mine from my roleplaying days on Gaia, so treat him well, please :tpr:
  3. Devil-Steel

Yes, now I just need to convince someone who has never played a Zelda game to convert. I do like a challenge.
  4. Saria

Saria Severely Acute Radical Syndrome reg

Hey I'm Saria. I'm sort of useless but I'm friendly. Don't be a stranger
  5. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    Don't listen to Saria she's an awful person who will do nothing but slowly dismantle every aspect of your life

But no really she's nice. Anyways, I'm Clooby, nice to meet you! I'm part of our moderating team (consisting of myself, Guy, and of course, Willow). Should you have any troubles, feel free to contact one of us (likely Will, lol) and inform us of your problem.

I hope you have fun here at HC! :)
  6. UnnamedDude

UnnamedDude Lighting up the Fire in the Night vet

3DS Friend Code:
    2981-6385-7964
    Well now. Welcome to the horde. :yomp: :master:

This is mostly a rehash of what others have said, but if you ever need help you can probably ask... most of us for it to help you straighten it all out. We don't bite... much. And that one time we summoned an eldritch monster from beyond the veil of reality was an accident.

But seriously we're there for you.
  7. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

oh god I remember Gaia

Anyway, welcome to the forums, I look forward to RPing with you! c:
  8. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    That was only once, let it rest already. You mess up a sacrifice for the Dark Lord once, I swear.

Anyway yeah, don't worry about that. Everyone here is basically a veteran of the system in place and we enjoy helping people who struggle with it. So don't hesitate to yell at us if you need help.
  9. Magnere

Magnere Momentai vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-6426-3927
    Hello there! The names Mag. If you ever need anything, just feel free to ask! Glad to see someone new join. When I joined, practically a year ago, everyone was so friendly and helpful. I hope you enjoy your time here!
  10. Devil-Steel

I think the biggest challenge to over come is figuring out your first treasures to be honest. With so many to look at, and all its probably the most intimidating area. Other than that things were rather easy to adapt to. I'm glad that everyone is so friendly, and I do look forward to RPing with you. Now I'm off to see about finishing that profile of mine.