Half of you are getting promoted. :tpr:

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Guy, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Squishy is finally a Veteran. Needless to say, she's active, helpful, and a good role-player. This promotion honestly feels a bit over due.

Chaos James is now a Veteran (again). Veterans are no longer permanently demoted, and since CJ is active again, it seems justified to return his former status.

Eternis is finally a Regular. He's active, friendly, and a good role-player.

Magnere is suddenly a Regular. He hasn't been here long, but it seems he might actually be online even more than I am, and is already a friendly and helpful face I see on here regularly. Needless to say, his role-playing is fairly good, too.

Even though he never posts, Lich-kun U3 is now a Regular too, for some reason. Even though he never posts, he abuses posts in the shoutbox too often and has done so for too long.

Coincidentally, there's someone else I really want to promote to Veteran, but I'll wait a month or two to see how things pan out with that person. :haa:
    Chaos James likes this.
  2. Eevachu

Eevachu Admin admin

U3 is truly the pinnacle of active, quality poster. His posts in the shoutbox have inspired me in ways I could never know, and his presence alone raises the name and quality of HC from a mere roleplaying site to something more.

Anyway, congratulations everyone. I wonder who the other potential Vet could possibly be? I wouldn't have a clue. :haa: It's U3 again
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
    Doc Genz likes this.
  3. Chaos James

Chaos James Bastion of Debauchery vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-3083-7405
    Congrats on everyone who got promoted. Squishy, grats on Veteran.

Also, my bet is on Guy being promoted to Veteran. Did you ever get that rank back before you took over Admin Duties?
  4. Eevachu

Eevachu Admin admin

No CJ, only active, skilled roleplayers get promoted, like urmum.
  5. Magnere

Magnere Momentai vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-6426-3927
    I'm honored. This honestly made me glad I stayed up all night and will probably have 4 hours of sleep XD
  6. samusbot

samusbot Member new

Blah, I'm pretty much never going to become promoted to regular, let alone veteran.
    I'd love to post more posts, but my brain almost never cooperates well enough for me to even know what I actually want to write/type down. Same reason why I had to drop out of Eng 1A last quarter: can't write + three page essay due two days later = Drop or FAIL.
  7. Onyx Leo

Onyx Leo His smile and optimism: Gone. reg

Congratulations to everyone that's being promoted! Especially those with that illusive purple font.

(...I'm next. :hmn:)
  8. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Oh wow, that's unexpected and incredibly awesome! :tpr: Thanks a ton!
  9. UnnamedDude

UnnamedDude Lighting up the Fire in the Night vet

3DS Friend Code:
    2981-6385-7964
    Happy promotions everyone! Well-deserved promotions, really.
  10. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    SQUISHYYYYYYYY
    *knuckle sandwiches Squishy*

Now we just need Darth to promote and we'll have the to newbies most intimidating mod team.
  11. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

Squishy, you deserve your shiny new promotion, as you're everything Guy said and more.:oncie:
    CJ, I've never really met you before, but if you were promoted to Vet before, well, who can really argue? :happy:
    Magnere, you are really, really active. I mean really.:omg:
    I don't think that I deserve mine, TBH, but whatever! :sarcasm:
    And Licky...
    Yeah. :XD:
  12. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Congrats all you new promotions! You earned 'em!
  13. Guy

Guy Admin admin

I don't need to be a Veteran. I'm already the Guy. :tpr: