Greetings

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Cataphractoi, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Cataphractoi

Cataphractoi Nanase is rebooting reg

3DS Friend Code:
    3368-2140-7105
    Hey there! You can call me Cat, Amelia, Tessa, or by the name of any other characters I might make in the future. My previous Zelda site just closed down (suddenly) so I started poking around for a new place to get some mileage out of those characters, and, well, here I am.
    Cloud likes this.
  2. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    Hello Cat! Nice to meet you :) I'm one of the three staff members around here (including myself, Clooby, and Guy). Let me know if you have any questions about the site, or anything you need help with: PMs to me notify me with an email, so I'll try to get back to you ASAP. Welcome to HC!
    Cloud likes this.
  3. Saria

Saria Severely Acute Radical Syndrome reg

Hey there. I'm down to RP whenever. Shoot me a PM
  4. Cataphractoi

3DS Friend Code:
    3368-2140-7105
    Wow, a site with this much detail is running on just three staff members? That's surprising o.o
  5. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Welcome to HC, Cat. To expand on what Willow said, feel free to shoot most of us a PM or ask around in the Cbox if you need any help with anything. We're always happy to help new members out.
  6. SenpaiPancake

SenpaiPancake Shhh! I'm charging my laser... reg

Ditto what BP said, there should always be someone poking around the cbox if you ever have a pressing question! We're all super friendly, and helpful to boot! Yay new members!
  7. jdd2035

jdd2035 New Member new

Hey there welcome! I'm glad there's another new person. Your character should be fun t quest with. Wana thread?
  8. Cataphractoi

3DS Friend Code:
    3368-2140-7105
    Sure! Was just trying to figure out where to start with her.
  9. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

Miaow. Miaaow miaoow Eternis miiaow miiaaow miaaoow miaowww miaaaaaooow *wink*.
    In case you can't read Cat (open)
    Hello. You may call me Eternis and I give you fair warning that I enjoy being an esoteric and pedantic bastard. *insert cat-pun-based innuendo of your choice here, accompanied by a wink*
  10. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Late to the party, I'm only just coming back after being away from this site for a long time, but my inner history nerd just felt the need to post here and let you know I love your username.