Friends, Hyruleans, countrymen, lend me your ears.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by LoneAxeman, Sep 15, 2015.

1. LoneAxeman

LoneAxeman New Member new

So, I've finally gotten around to doing this... Hello, everyone! I can't say I'm great at writing introductions, but here we go anyway. :haa: The name's LoneAxeman, as you can see. Feel free to call me Axe, or whatever else catches your fancy. I've been on several other RP sites in the past, and while I've had a fair and good time on all of them that I can remember, they've ended up dying due to inactivity at some point or another. It's sad, but understandable, of course. Hopefully that trend won't continue. :tpr:

Anywho, I guess that's about it. Looking forward to adventuring with you all! :master:
  2. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    With the number of new people that seem to arrive lately, it actually looks like we're doing better. Anyway, welcome Axe! I look forward to RPing with you sometime.
  3. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    Yeaaaaa booooiiiiii

Feel free to hit me up whenever for an RP (I usually do dungeons but I've been trying to get back into the main setting lately -- it seems that almost all of my threads could take place in either). I have, uh, pretty much just two characters, Lucian and Julius. Julius is probably a bit of a mary-sue at this point idk, and I play Lucian so rarely that I don't even remember how I've played him before. Julius is north, Lucian is south-- so have fun with that, lmao.