Forest Temple TP [UltraLuxray525]

Discussion in 'Classic Dungeons' started by Ultra5, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

The Skulltula leaps again at Relerin, but this time Relerin grabs the underside of the spider just long enough for Flame Choke to activate. The purple flame appear around Relerin's hands again before each one bursting with an explosive force launching the Skulltula into the air then back down to the floor on it's back. Not quite dead Relerin starts carving up all but four of it's many eyes killing the spider. Relerin smiles as he starts drawing a pentagram around the Skulltula.

Relerin chants in unknown words the pentagram glows orange as the Skulltula starts to twitch. The chanting continues and the Skulltula twitches more. A beam of orange light erupts from the drawn pentagram as the Skulltula returns to life. Relerin laughs his own demonic laugh as the Skulltula flips over and stands in front of Relerin. Petting the Skulltula's head Relerin smiles. "Good. Does work on them. Must make note when get notebook back." Relerin climbs on top of the Skulltula and commands it. "Go Skulltula. Up the wall to that platform."
  2. AnimeLuxray25

AnimeLuxray25 Member new

"So this guy can control monsters...interesting..." Amayla thought as she watched them scale the wall. "Very interesting." Amayla looked down at Autumn, who looked excited, yet afraid. "Autumn, be a good girl and get lost. I don't think you can come any further in this place. Too dangerous. Wait outside." At the command Autumn dashed out of the Temple and vanished from sight. When Amayla looked up again, Relerin was standing at the top of a structure. "Hey, Relerin," She shuddered upon saying his name. "Can you send that Skulltula down to me, or do they only obey you?"

Knowing that past this point they would definitely be doing a lot more combat, Amayla stretched her fingers and stretched her right leg over her head, ready to bestow punches and of course, plenty of kicks. "I can't wait until we find this monkey...I'm already tired as—" All of a sudden, there was a loud, obnoxious bellowing noise. "Speak of the devil...!!"

"There's the stupid ape that took your bag! Kill it so I can leave, please!" Amayla shouted, pointing to the chattering primate with her index finger.
  3. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

Relerin looks up to see the monkey, but it didn't have Relerin's bag. It did have a book from Relerin's bag however showing that it had had contact with Relerin's bag. "It doesn't have it. It does have a book from it though." Relerin shouts back scaring the monkey who runs off further into the temple. "Whoops."

Relerin turns to the Skulltula. "Skulltula. Go get the girl and bring her to me." The Skulltula makes a hissing like noise. The spider crawls down to Amayla. It looks at her before wrapping her in silk and pulling her up the wall to where Relerin stands dagger drawn. "Hold still Ms. Ashdown." Relerin cuts open the silk wrapped around the girl. "There you go."
  4. AnimeLuxray25

AnimeLuxray25 Member new

Amayla brushed remnants of the silk off of her. "Wow, you frightened the monkey further into the temple? Nice going, Relerin." She grumbled sarcastically. "Anyway, which way did it go?" Amayla walked ahead some, looking left and right for their search query. She stumbled across a large round door with red spiral symbol painted on its surface. Amayla set her palms on it and tried to thrust it open, but it didn't budge.

"Are ya gonna help or just stand there?" She asked. She stopped pushing and faced him with a raised eyebrow. Though she hated admitting this too, Relerin wasn't so bad. Just the monster inside him, Ba'al was. "I wonder if Ba'al'll will possess him like that again, not that I want to find out. Amayla rubbed her sore trachea. It still ached from being choked.
  5. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

"My apologies Ms. Ashdown, but either way that monkey didn't have my bag. Just my favorite book 'The art of Death', so either way it would have not have finished your contract with me so to say..." Relerin's eyes flash and Ba'al growls. "...and the sarcasm isn't needed wretch. Be happy you are still alive."

Relerin shakes his head and his eye flashes again. "My apologies again. Ba'al does not like you at all. Skulltula. Open the door." The Skulltula pushes it's way past the girl and latches onto the door twisting it out of the way. After completing it's task the spider returns to Relerin. "Good Skulltula." Relerin pets it and walks through the door the Skulltula right behind the necromancer.
  6. AnimeLuxray25

AnimeLuxray25 Member new

"Gee, ya don't say. I doubt he likes anyone..." Amayla said as they walked through the portal of another room. The two found themselves at the top of a low stairway. In the center of the room there was a tall structure with what looked like four unlit torches on top. "Huh? What's this?" Amayla quickly jogged ahead and started up the platform. Suddenly, when she was on her eleventh step, a Skulltula dropped from the ceiling. Amayla reflexively flipped out of its reach, but she instantly realized why that wasn't such a good idea. Unfortunately, she thought this far too soon.

Immediately upon landing she slipped off the edge of a step, falling onto her back and ultimately skidding to the bottom of the staircase. She groaned in pain, sitting up with an anguished expression on her face. She could make out Relerin through her misty eyes. There was no doubt Ba'al was laughing at her.
  7. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

Ba'al laughs, but Relerin is concerned. "Skulltula attack!" Relerin commands as he points to the other Skulltula. The Hylian boy then runs over to Amayla and helps her up. "Are you okay Ms. Ashdown? Are you hurt?" Both Ba'al and Relerin wonder why Relerin wants to help the girl who had tried to steal from him.

The Skulltula upon hearing the order climbs over the two Hylians following it's master's orders. The other Skulltula advances towards the two Hylians from the stairs and Relerin's Skulltula intercepts it. For a moment the other Skulltula stops and stares. The alive Skulltula is smaller than Relerin's and doesn't try to attack. Relerin's Skulltula takes no quarter and attacks the other Skulltula biting into it multiple times over and over again.

Glancing up at them Relerin takes a note of the size and aggressiveness difference between the two spiders. "I believe the one I raised was female."
  8. AnimeLuxray25

AnimeLuxray25 Member new

Amayla painfully staggered to her feet. In front of them were two Skulltula dueling, one of them larger than the other. "I believe the one I raised was female." She heard Relerin say. Just then, Amayla remembered something. She looked at her shoulder and saw the dead rabbit still draped over it. It was beginning to smell and rot, but she was thankful for this, as it would do an even better job of grabbing the male spider's' attention. Arms wobbling some, she threw the rabbit across the room and it loudly smacked the wall and fell onto the dirt.

The male spider slowly scuttled over to the deceased mammal, green-purplish blood spilling from his sides. "I hope distracting it was a good idea. My mind feels as crummy as hell from that fall..." Her voice trailed off.
  9. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

"Mine always feels that way having two people using it. Skulltula at..." Relerin stops mid-sentence as the Skulltula does what he was going to order anyways.

As the male scuttles over to get the rabbit the female raised Skulltula violently attacks the male biting it multiple times. The male finally stops any movement as the female starts to wrap the male up in silk.

"Nature can be more fascinating and scary than I can imagine sometimes." Relerin muses to himself as he walks over to the undead spider. "Skulltula. Enough." The spider stops wrapping the dead male and stands still watching Relerin. "Skulltula. Until she starts feeling better I want you to carry her." The Skulltula makes a weird noise before walking over to Amayla, picking her up and placing her in it's back. The Skulltula then returns to Relerin's side. "Good Skulltula."
  10. AnimeLuxray25

AnimeLuxray25 Member new

"Never knew these things were so strong." Amayla said as she felt herself lifted onto the spider's back. "Anyway, I believe that on the top of that tower-thing there's four torches. We supposed to light 'em or somethin'? Where do we even get fire?" She took the pleasure of reclining further onto the Skulltula's back and stretching out her legs. "Aaah, much better. Oh, and I guess I shouldn't be saying "we" since my head and back feel like wildfire and therefore I'm unable to do anything, shouldn't I? You can manage until I feel better, riiight?"

Amayla yawned and scratched herself. She could feel herself growing considerably sleepy. Here's hoping she wouldn't fall into a coma. She was so tired. "Riiight?" She weakly pat Relerin's leg. "Riiiighttt....dude..." Her speech slurred a little.
  11. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

At first Relerin just took Amayla's words as she wanted to be lazy, but as her speech slurred Relerin realizes something was wrong. "Ms. Ashdown!" Relerin shakes Amayla to keep her awake. "How hard did you hit your head?! This is not good."

Relerin motions like he is taking off a bag from his back, but remembers that his bag was taken. "Din damn it!" Relerin growls a bit. He makes sure to keep Amayla awake. "I believe you have suffered a concussion. If you fall asleep you might never wake up. Stay awake."
  12. AnimeLuxray25

AnimeLuxray25 Member new

"Hey, do you see that light, too, Relerin?" She asked, pointing her index finger at the ceiling. "And whadyya mean 'stay awake?' I am awake thank ya vurr muuuuch...by the way, tell Ba'al he is an asshole, will yaaaaa...?" She laughed childishly and pointed at Relerin's eye. "Oh, and what's a concusssshhhunnn? Is that a kind of fruit or somethin'?"

Amalya became so lethargic and careless that she rolled right off of the Skulltula, petting the dirt and collecting it in her fingernails. "Relerinnn, aren't you going to anssweerr...?"
  13. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

Relerin's eyes widen as he grabs Amalya pulling her up and shaking her to keep her awake. "A concussion as a traumatic injury to the head where the brain basically bounces around in the skull cavity. It is very dangerous and sometimes even fatal if you fall asleep. You must stay awake!" Frantically the young Hylian looks around hoping that a solution would just appear.
  14. AnimeLuxray25

AnimeLuxray25 Member new

"I'm trying...!" She growled. "I don't want to die! But I want to sleep, so badly!" She looked at Relerin. "I promise I'll wake back up! I won't go towards a light if I see one!" She wobbled to her feet and stood trembling for a second. Everything was blurry. "Hey, wait, maybe I can call my mutt and get her to fetch some medicine or something! I don't think it would take long--Autumn's an expert thief, just like me."

Amayla was clutching her head now, and wincing. "Or should...we try something...else?"