Escaping the Doctor [Closed]

Discussion in 'Northern Hyrule' started by The Janitor, Apr 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

The conceit of the man was almost overwhelming there was just something in the air that didn't sit right with the Goron. "Don't forget modesty, he said sarcastically. He was really beginning to think that he had gotten in over his head. He tried to shoo them out of his mothers house, "Lets talk on the road, we just have to hear one of these amazing plans of yours."
  2. The Janitor

The Janitor New Member new

Peering cautiously down the road, Chris walked outside. It was dark enough now that nobody would see the escaped patient and his companions.

"Well, we are definately sending Ashem in first. He can get the doors open and sneak around. I'll head in after he's checked everything out." He looked at the Goron. "I'm not really sure if you should head inside the house itself. Too much noise."

He furrowed his brow. "Is something goes wrong, just run out the door. Dusty, you can try to create some sort of distraction. However, if all goes well, we'll be out of the house with your share of whatever you want before the doctor can even put on his monocle."
  3. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

"Sounds good to me," said the Goron with a content look on his face. "Do you think you can get the job done?" he said looking peculiarly at the thief. He wasn't too trusting of the little fellow, not from the start.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.