Escaping the Doctor [Closed]

Discussion in 'Northern Hyrule' started by The Janitor, Apr 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Janitor

The Janitor New Member new

"Doc, are you sure I'm supposed to be in here? I mean, I feel perfectly healthy!" said Chris. The doctor was sitting a few feet away, watching as he cut his hair. His fingers were bandaged from all the wall scratching he'd done, and he'd already shaved the stubble on his lower face.

"Chris, Chris." said the doctor, standing up. "Do you really think you're ready to be out there? I mean, look at your fingers! Look at the walls of this place, for Din's sake! You are still sick and should stay in here." Chris tried to respond, to point out that he hadn't done any of the wall drawings when the doctor silenced him. "Chris. Just a while longer. I'm working on it."

The door slammed shut, and the lock on the outside of the door clicked shut. Yelling, he slammed into the door, but it didn't budge. Running to the windows, he tried to yank out the boards, to see the sunlight again, but he only had the small crack of golden light from the top of one window on the first floor.

Staring at the small sliver of the outside world, he cried. In here, all alone...he was powerless. Suddenly, a flash of inspiration shook him. He may be powerless to escape, but people outside were not. And if he could somehow convince one to help him out....

Chris grinned, standing up. There was a slight crack at the bottom of the doorway, not enough to see through, but maybe enough to talk through. Looking once more at the sunlight, he walked to the door. Someone would walk by eventaully, and he would be ready when they did.
  2. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

It wasn't until late in the afternoon that the Goron made it back to town. He was worried about his brother but he couldn't have stayed out in that rain. Luckily the rain subsided on the way back to Darunia. The Goron wasn't overly tired on the trip, he was used to working hard days in the Lost Woods so he knew a day of hard labor. Dusty was walking through town on the way home and passed by this very creepy looking house.. If that wasn't bad enough he heard a muffled voice coming from inside.. Dusty quickly rolled into a ball as if he was a scared armadillo. As Dusty slowly let the tension on his ball go he unrolled slightly and asked, "Who's there.." his voice was shaking and crackling in fear..
  3. demo

demo New Member reg

Ashem walked through darunia solemnly. All day he hadn't found anybody to steal from. He had just about given up when he spotted a creepy house. What looked like a doctor was walking away from it. "Great," he thought, "that house must have some types of treasures in there." He silently ran forward. It looked almost completely abandoned. He made his way towards the front of the house when he heard a voice.
    " Who's there?" he heard. Ashem became frightful for he thought he had been caught. He heard a voice from inside the house and realized that whoever had asked that was talking to the person inside. He waited to see if he could get a answer.
  4. The Janitor

Yes! Someone had heard him! Yelling now, he pushed himself even closer so it'd be easier to hear. "Hello! You sound scared! Please don't be, I just want to talk. Come closer!" He couldn't hear if any response had occured, but decided to continue.

"You see, I've been imprisoned in here because I was sick, but I've gotten over it." he said. Quickly deciding they might not feel the greatest about releasing a mental patient, he decided to stretch the truth a little more. "I'm no longer contagious," he never was, "and I really need to get out. But the doctor won't release me, and he won't return my possesions. Whoever you are...can you please help?"

Smiling at his performance, he listened for a response.
  5. demo

demo New Member reg

Ashem listened intently." Possessions? Helping this man may be my only chance to get any money today," he thought. He stepped forward hesitantly. He saw a goron partially rolled, he looked very scared. "You look strong, why be scared?" The goron then unrolled himself and came forward. "What's your name?" Ashem asked, "Mines ashem"

"Dustin," the goron replied

"And yours?" he asked towards the house.

"It's Chis" the voice from inside replied

"Well let's get you out of here." He pulled his lock-pick from his bag when he realized something. He asked the man inside, "so, what's in it for us?"
  6. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

((One thing Demo, it is considered God Modding to control someone elses character and speak for them like that. Not upset just warning you for the future. :)))

Dusty stared at the Hylian and thought long and hard about letting out a sick person. But his undying fear of doctors curved his decision as he walked off a bit to grab a huge rock with his Goron Bracelet and tossed it through the door that the other Hylian was trying to pick. "No need for discretion, the doctor is bound to have surveillance and knows this conversation is taking place." The Goron then ran to the sick person trying to help him up from the rock throw. "Sorry about that... so what's the plan?
  7. The Janitor

That...hurt. A lot. But the door was down, and whoever the Goron was, he was helping him up. "...thanks, I can manage." Dusting the broken wood off his jacket sleeves, he replied to the Goron. "I'm not sure about that. The doctor is important but I have no idea if he's THAT important."

Pointing down the street, he could just make out the doctor's office. "It's been awhile but I think that's the place." Glancing at the Hylian lad next to him, he decided he needed to sell this. "...From what he's told me, he's the best Doctor in town. He's bound to have lots of stuff in that house of his. I just need to get back my sword, but if you to want you can come with me."

He could see the sun was setting, and started towards some of the wood near the town. "But hurry! We need to hide until we can sack the place. It wouldn't do for the doctor to find us standing here planning the heist before I even properly escape."
  8. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

The Goron scratched his head for a second, "I have a place, mother is probably still working so you can come to my house." He wasn't a very verbose individual and didn't like to say much but he knew that if they wanted to hide out it would be the best place.
  9. The Janitor

Turning around quickly, he nodded to the Goron. "That would be great. Very great. Just where do you live, exactly?" Gesturing to the lad beside him, he explained, "I'm not sure about this one, but I can't just walk to your house. Just tell me where it is and I'll go into the woods, walk to it, and you can let me in."

Waiting for the Goron's reply, he examined his companions. The Goron looked very intimidating, and his weapon looked like a good one. But the other Hylian worried him. He looked...well, untrustworthy. He was still holding several lockpicking tools, and he didn't look like he worked in the mines.

Turning back to the Goron, he awaited for the answer to his question.
  10. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

"Ugh... Well it's a tin house in the middle of the town. It sounds horrible on rainy nights but it keeps you warm." he said as he pointed toward his house. "Lets go little one." He said to the little thief as they embarked to the house.

The two entered the house "Touch my stuff and I'll shove you in the mine and let the Dodongo's have their way with you." He half joked... but only half. He was a thief himself so he knew how being a thief could be. It was hard to resist temptation. He just had to keep an eye on him.
  11. The Janitor

Chris ran as quickly as he could into the cover of the trees. The sun was low on the horizon, and it would be dark enough to get to the Goron's tin house unnoticed. He found a small thicket between two trees, and hiding himself behind it started thinking to himself.

Free! He was finally free! After he got his sword back, he could go wherever he wanted! Do whatever he wanted to do! He could....wait. What would he do, anyways? His brow furrowed as he realized he didn't really have any idea what he wanted to do. Maybe he could...open a store?

Maybe he could open a bakery. Sell pies. Sell pies to all the nice boys and girls and their flying friends...

---------------------------------------------

That was odd. It was a lot darker out, and his fingers were hurting again. As he pulled himself up he could see that his fingers were cut open and bleeding. Looking around he didn't see anyone around. As left the thicket and headed towards town again, he failed to notice the fresh cuts in the bark of the trees, or that all of these scratches were coated in his own blood.
  12. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

((I'm slightly confused as to what is happening and whether or not I should post or not. You haven't quite met up with Dusty yet. And Dusty has nothing to really input.)
  13. demo

demo New Member reg

ooc: Sorry I misread, the post is now changed

Ashem decided it would be in his best intrest to not make enemies with this goron. He was about to break into a doctor's house and would'nt want him to grudge him. Not to mention he looked like someone you would'nt want to mess with. "you know", he said to Dustin, "I don't think it would be a good idea to push the door down when we break in." He gave a little chuckle.

Several hours had passed, ashem decided to go find this "Chris" they were helping. He left the house and headed to the forest that chris had gone. Shortly after he found many of the trees were scratched and had blood on them, "What...what in the!?" he exclaimed. He pressed on faster, afraid that whatever made these would attack Chris. He found Chris somewhat huddled. His hands were bleeding. "What the din happened to you?" Ashem questioned.
  14. The Janitor

Chris was still a little dazed, but he managed to reply to the boy's question. "I must have blacked out or something. But I'm good now. Let's head on back to the house and plan." He started marching towards the tin abode, confident that with these two sacking the Doctor's house would be a walk in the park.
  15. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

(Sorry for the hold up i had no idea anyone posted)

The Goron was suspicious of what was happening and kept a keen eye on the guy he helped escape. In retrospect, the guy was locked up in the way he was for a reason. Maybe he got himself in over his head, nothing can be helped though. "So since this is your doctor's house, I do believe you should come up with the ideas." The Goron kept shifting his eyes at the thief to ensure he isn't riffling through his stuff.
  16. The Janitor

Christopher sat down on the floor of the tin house, concentrating. He didn't really go to the doctor's own house, but he could remember some things about it. "Well...its only two stories, but I'm sure he has an attic or something. My sword would probably be on the first floor. If I'm remembering right that's where he puts his patient's things when they can't have them."

Looking at the Goron and the thief he realized they would probably be more interested in where other things of value were. "There's a libary on the second floor. He's probably got some spellbooks in there, and his money is probably kept somewhere on the second floor as well." Hopefully that would keep them helping him. "So, what can you two do, exactly? I don't really want to be stuck in a situation and find out one of you can shoot fire and fly or something."

He turned to the thief. "So, let's have some introductions. Who are you, and what can you do?"
  17. demo

demo New Member reg

"well" said Ashem, I'm Ashem. You may have already determined this from my looks and actions but I'm a thief. Im a fairly good fighter so if we get in a jam of some sort i can help out. I also have this." He held up his ring of silence. "It allows me to become magically silent so I can do scouting if needed. I'm also great at lockpicking." He turned to the goron and asked, "So, what's your story?"
  18. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

"Dustin Hardcastle here," he said as he reached behind him to a sword on the wall. It was massive, way bigger than anything a normal Goron could lift without using both hands. "As you can obviously see I am a Goron and therefore have incredible strength." He then lifts the sword with ease using two hands, he then passes it to one hand and swiftly moves it around. "This power bracelet on my wrists gives me tremendous lifting strength. I also have a supply of Bomblings. They are cute little bugs that chase after its target and blow up." Dustin put the sword in a sheath on his back.
  19. demo

demo New Member reg

"Alright then we've done intros so now it's your turn" Ashem said as he turned to Chris, "what's your story besides the sickness you once had?"
  20. The Janitor

Chris sat down and thought for a second. "Well...I'm Chris. No last name. I'm pretty good at talking myself out of situations." Grinning, he tapped his forehead. "And, if I do say so myself, a pretty good brain in here. I can probably think up some pretty good plans on how we can get into the house and back out without being caught. That, and I'm incredibly handsome."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.