Elemental Wave's

Discussion in 'Treasure Creation' started by Devil-Steel, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Devil-Steel

Devil-Steel Your friendly neighborhood devil reg

These would be a new type of magic aided by magic power or perhaps additional augments to the basic elemental spells. Whatever is deemed better. But rather than an orb these would be magic attacks that release a wave of energy when the user slashes their weapon following the same path that the weapon traveled.

I.E. - Using fire slash, I slash from my left shouler down diagonally to my right side, the fire wave would form where the blade traveled angled from my left shoulder down diagonally to the right. This move wouldn't travel but maybe half the distance the normal orb attacks do, and would have roughly half the force of them due to being spread out over a wider area.
  2. Doc Genz

Doc Genz frozen again Moderator

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    I like this idea but it could be something like an augment to power beam/peril beam, specifically because of how the angled slashing works. Just some ideas.
  3. Devil-Steel

That's not a bad idea. Power/Peril augment + Weapon Enchantment = this.
  4. Eevachu

Eevachu Admin admin

You're already able to apply enchantments to Power Beam, so this is functionally there. I guess the only difference is it being the shape of the slash, but you can flavor Power Beam like this already and that'd be fine imo. If there's some difference you think this would have to that let me know, but I think it's already covered pretty well by that.
  5. Devil-Steel

Yeah no real difference I can see.