Element Enchantment Augment

Discussion in 'Treasure Creation' started by Devil-Steel, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Devil-Steel

Devil-Steel Your friendly neighborhood devil reg

How about a no instrument required augment for the elemental enchantments. Allowing users to use it on their own body such as their feet and fists.
  2. Doc Genz

Doc Genz frozen again Moderator

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    I feel like in the spirit of the site, the enchantments have always been intended to be applied to a weapon in the sense of things like "fire arrows" in the canon. For applying elements to your arms and legs there is always Control Element which seeks to callback things like ATLA. There's also spells that enhance your arms and legs like Melee Magic (based on Ganondorf's smash bros. moves) I'm saying you could probably add more to those types of treasures. If there's a weapon enchantment you want as this type of spell, you could suggest that element as a Control spell. I don't think we have Control Poison for example (although that one sounds a bit abstract.)
  3. Devil-Steel

That's fair enough. I did post a couple of Control Spells. Still trying to figure out how to get control lightning to work as lightning isn't something readily available to take control of.
  4. Eevachu

Eevachu Admin admin

For the purposes of the site, your limbs(hands/feet, wings/fins if you have them) are counted as weapons, so you can already do this. If you wanted to like, enchant your whole body though, that doesn't exist, but there's the Aura spells that cover that.
  5. Devil-Steel

I didn't realize that those counted as weapons. This isn't needed then.