Eagle Labyrinth

Discussion in 'Classic Dungeons' started by Guy, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Guy

Guy Admin admin

"What is?" Guy leered towards Rika, confused by his sudden exclamation. "Well, whatever. At least we're out of this damn place."

He glanced towards Sienna, who--as usual--was enjoying the fresh blood upon her hands. Ignoring her, he stepped out from the small cliff face that once served as the dungeon's wall. In the morning's light, they could all see the field of green stretched out before them--a welcoming invitation from the cramped darkness of that labyrinth.

"I... recognize that hill formation," he gestured towards it. "We're nearly halfway between that ranch and Nabooru... and I have friends in the latter. I still want to figure out how the hell we ended up in this Farore-forsaken hell-hole."

With that said, he glanced towards Dante, "I assume two of us can still fit on one horse, if you're headed south. Gordon is just a verse away." He added, whispering, "Sienna's armor would crush him. Don't worry about her."

(I'd like to point out that this dungeon took just shy of 5 years to complete. That is a Hyrule Castle record folks.)

Sienna is taking all 60 of the rupees earned from this dungeon, plus 90 from her reserve, to earn levels 6, 7, 8, and 9 in her Profession (Mercenary / Bounty Hunter).

Sienna gains 53 rupees between her Lv9 Profession and her Lv4 Outfitting craft. Combined with her expenditures, This brings her rupee total down from 112r to 75r.

Guy gains 60 rupees between his Lv10 Profession (Thief) and his Double Rupoor. This brings him from 67r up to 127r.
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
  2. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    After shoving the dragon's head down low for Sienna to finish Aquamentus off, Dante had fallen back to the ground with a thud. He lay there for a bit, while the others celebrated the kill. He'd be bruised for days, after all the bouncing around he'd done today. He grunted, pushing up from the ground and standing to his feet. "... Nice kill." he said to Sienna, looking over the frankly large corpse. As much as he respected her abilities, though, he still couldn't help but feel creeped out by her. It was no wonder Guy hadn't mentioned anything of his kin.

He followed the others out into the field, glad to finally feel the sun on his bark. It felt like they'd been in that labyrinth for quite some time, though he doubted much time at all had passed. Looking over at Guy, after taking a moment to breath in some fresh air, he gave his reply. "Yeah, sure. I'd appreciate it.... I'm riding bitch, aren't I."

(Dante is going to take 9 rupees out of my Rupee Reserve (from monthly voting), and will spend these, plus the 11 he already has, and the 50 from this thread, to level his Profession from 1 to 5. He'll gain 27 rupees from his Profession and Craft levels)