Demon Slayer (open, feel free to join)

Discussion in 'Quest Bureau' started by Premium Chaos, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Tsubori

Tsubori Hunter of Beacon vet

Yay! We all get money. So who's up to post now? o.o
  2. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Well, we're not all going to be travelling together. That's the first thing; unless I'm mistaken, Chaos' character can't handle being suddenly approached by all our characters at once. So, we're going to be in separate groups, maybe even solo-ing for a while. That being said, the posting order of this thread is going to be much more loose and undefined than a typical thread's would be. While our characters are in separate places, it matters much less who posts after who. Now, for Chaos, Tsu, and U5, you'll probably need a posting order, but you three can just continue the little cycle you have set up. The rest of us unconnected players can just post whenever until we start bumping into other PCs. That's my take on it, anyway.

But, if we need a posting order...

Chaos, Tsubori, and U5 have already posted. How about Cloudzy, myself, and Razgriz next?
  3. Quill

The thread has been completed. It is ready for grading. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=794

Additionally, I changed my rewards. Marcus will be receiving a Magic Rod for 60r, leaving him with 90r. (60r treasure and 50r rupee reward; the difference of 10r is paid from Marcus' reserves)

`Magic Rod
    aka: `Magical Rod
    Canonical, Magic-Tier - Offensive
    [Cane], [Force], [Magical], [Projectile]

W5: 60 rupees
    W4: 80 rupees
    W3: 120 rupees
    W2: 160 rupees
    W1: 320 rupees
  4. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

This quest is approved to give rewards to the people who completed it (Tsu, U5, and Quill)

If those who hadn't completed it but actually want to, then they can PM me and I'll move the thread out of the archives. For now, though, it is officially completed.
  5. Razgriz

Razgriz Leader of the Revolution reg

Finished Demon slayer and it's ready to be graded.

Also, could someone change the title so noone tries to join this months-old, finished RP?
  6. Razgriz

Hey, can someone please grade this for me? Its getting to a point where Say could use the reward in another RP.
  7. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Can you provide me with a link Raz? I'll get it done as soon as I can.
  8. Razgriz

9. Quill

Just as a heads-up, Toko, you don't need to grade everyone in the RP or worry about who dropped out. Raz is the only one who didn't receive rewards and can now receive rewards (extra post; you don't need to worry about untangling the whole thread. c:
  10. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

I know, Quill. However, thanks for the heads up lol.

I read through it Raz, and everything seems to be in order. Its passed and you can credit your rewards to your character!