Cucco Kidnapping

Discussion in 'Northern Hyrule' started by UnnamedDude, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

“I don’t care how many you give me. Some idiot bet me a cucco, and he lost. So I want a cucco. And burn that idiot’s house down.” His patience was really getting thinner and thinner with each passing minute. Maybe he should set some things on fire, just to speed up things.

He turned his head at the other kikwi.

“I couldn’t care less for a tour of the place. It’ll probably go up in flames soon anyway. You can go enjoy yourselves. In the meantime,” He hopped off the desk, walked over to a corner of the office and sat down in an ornate armchair. “I’ll be sitting here, waiting until I get my damn cucco.”

He glared at the director.

“And while you’re on it, fix me a drink as well. A big one.”
  2. Tsubori

Tsubori Hunter of Beacon vet

Masaro chuckled. If they were ordering drinks... “Hey can I get a drink too? I like mixing drinks, it’s fun. I'll get a drink that's one part of each of these: Goron Whiskey, Lanayru brandy and lost woods mead. Then two parts Eldin vodka with a bit of lemon shavings and if you've got it, a hint of bombling juice. I got it once at a Zora’s domain bar. I call it the Derzhinskovich destroyer. It’s an old story I remember, where a guy was in like... a murderous arena game thing. His name was victis, and he was a good person fate had put into the games. The rules to the next round were simple. He and another competitor, a little girl, were to see who survived the longest. Once someone died, the round was over. Unarmed and with no armor, they were thrust into a forest. Right behind them... Mr Derzhinskovich. He was a trained swordmaster with a bow and a blade. Little did the swordsman know though... That Victis was a master in disarming. He made a mad dash for Derzhinskovich, disarming the sword and slicing him to ribbons. He then made the claim that it was the death they had asked for, so both went free.” Masaro nodded. “So yeah. A drink?”
  3. UnnamedDude

UnnamedDude Lighting up the Fire in the Night vet

3DS Friend Code:
    2981-6385-7964
    "Why, that all sounds delicious!" chimed Ronaldo. "Are there such exotic tonics here?" "Wh--drinks?" The Director arched an incredulous eyebrow at his odd visitors' strange idiosyncrasies. "Er..." he said, signalling Sebastian. "I-I'm afraid we only have water here. I could have that fetched, if you needed."

Indeed, the water was coming, and the Director decided to suddenly develop a feverish work ethic towards the papers. If it would get them off his back...

Another worker entered. "Sir! I have the reports on the experiments you requested."

The Director looked aggravated. "Yes, yes. Put them here."

"Hmmn?" asked the kikwi. "What's this? What sorts of experiments?"

"Ah," grumbled the director, "Usual stuff. Reproduction, reaction to crowds, stuff like that."

Ronaldo wasn't quite convinced given the shadow that passed over the assistant's face when she saw they had company...
  4. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

“Just water? Feh. What a rubbish place this is.”

Plum was just about to doze off when the door flung open and a man entered, carrying a pile of papers and saying something about reports.

The director didn’t seem all too pleased with the intruder, and the intruder didn’t seemed too pleased with the unexpected guests. Not that it was something Plum wasn’t used to. People were usually unhappy to see him, especially since it was common knowledge his visits usually ended in quite a large number of injuries and lost or broken property.

But that didn’t seem the reason the two men were unhappy with them. As far as Plum was aware, they didn’t owe him anything, save for that cucco, so why they seemed on edge was a mystery.

But soon it would be a solved mystery, Plum thought as he got up from the armchair, walked over to the desk and simply pulled the papers off the pile.

“So, let’s see why the two of you seem unhappy with us. And don’t you dare to interfere, or I will do this.” He said, holding one of the papers close to his mouth and burning one of the corners off.
  5. Tsubori

Tsubori Hunter of Beacon vet

With a sigh, Masaro frowned. “Just water? Oh well... That’s fine, I suppose... It’s like the Day of Three dinner all over again...” And then the assistant came in, a nice looking girl indeed. Masaro watched her place down the papers, then smiled. “Wow, they got really pretty actresses for this theatre thing.” He saw Plum almost burn one of the papers, but yanked away the page. “Now that’s not nice, Peach. I’m sure they worked really hard on these scripts. Wait, are you Peach or Plum? I forgot...” He handed the page back to the director. “When is the show opening?”