Crashing a Funeral

Discussion in 'Northern Hyrule' started by UnnamedDude, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Razgriz

Razgriz Leader of the Revolution reg

Sayomi couldn't help but stare at the cute furry things that burrowed their way out of the ground; well not the one that threatened her, but the one behind it looked particularly soft and fluffy for a mole-person. She carefully planned in her head how it would happen,

"Ok, so I just run up again hug them, they'll never expec- no, no, that won't work. What if she just lassoed one and- DAMN IT, I forgot I left it behind in my dreamland. Well I could... Wait, what are they listening to?"

A quick snap of the neck left only the last few words of the noble's speech anywhere near her mind, and even that had passed lalaland on it's way to Timbuktu.

"Of course, my lord!" she blurted out, unsure exactly what she was agreeing to. "And more tea and cake for the second gardener!" and quickly rushed off to get it.

Then again if a dead-man, a spy-maid, 2 bushes and bunch of moles dig their way into a funeral, I'll be waiting for the punch-line

(Sorry for the massive wait, but a lot of personal stuff came up)
  2. Darth_Slaverus

Darth_Slaverus Member vet

Twirling his knife about in his free hand as he waited to be acknowledged, Lucco abruptly ceased the dangerous activity, the tip of his blade pointed directly at Gilbert. "They say that silence gives consent, so I'll take yours as a 'yes, you're hired'. Good! I want my rupees and tea before the week's out. Failing that, I'll take yer maid! She's got potential as a bombin' assistant." Obviously, the posh noble git had been rendered speechless by Lucco's offer, and had decided it wasn't worth answering, since his response couldn't possibly be anything other than in the affirmative. Lucco knew how the rich people operated...

The very thought of being paid in rupees or maids (Everyone could use a maid, right?) brightened Lucco's mood considerably, and he made a conscious effort to contribute to the ongoing brainstorming, limited though his field of expertise was.

"So... You want me to poke around town, eh? I can do that! Show me where the funeral's going down, and I'll fix something up... A trap, a distraction, a little back-up insurance, heh-heh... You name it. 'Course, if the tunnel hits a snag, you can always count on me to blow open a path. The butler can attest to that!"