Crafting Change Idea

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by WillowtheWhisp, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Darth_Slaverus

Darth_Slaverus Member vet

Hate you? Hardly. Not only do I have better things to do than hate people over the internet, I have nothing but respect for all the work you've done on HC, Guy. As I recall, you once said you wanted people to be unafraid to voice their opinions, even if they're dissenting ones. I made mine known, and I argued for it. Obviously, we can't force each other to like each others' ideas, and at the end of the day, I'll go with whatever the majority decides without losing any sleep (Well, aside from the time I wasted last night typing up my argument) over it. If I've offended you along the way, then I truly apologize, and I hope it doesn't affect our relationship outside of this thread. Making you upset was not my intention.

But please, if you're going to be snarky in your responses, that's fine, but don't play the "hurt" card when someone snarks back. I've seen you do this before, and it doesn't impress me anymore than it did then.

That said, I'll bow out of this thread for now. I don't want to cause any fights or anxiety over Crafting, especially since everyone so far seems to be on board with the changes. I would, however, be interested in helping brainstorm things for Botany, if you'll have me.
    Guy likes this.