Clearing A Name (Onceler, AnimeLux, Exeggutor)

Discussion in 'Southern Hyrule' started by Onceler, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Exeggutor

Exeggutor Facepalm new

'' Okay, so that will take some time... '' Harlan has looking at the meat, and couldn't wait to devour it. '' We will eat that? Looks good! I can't wait to eat it and then go to sleep, that will give me some good dreams! '' He has so hungry, he then sat down and waited nervously to eat, and started to daydream.
  2. Onceler

Onceler Greedler new

Rupees:
    Magunceler shrugged. "It didn't do nothing to me in particular, but I've gotten a bad reputation and I want to clear it up. Besides, if I don't kill something or do something good every now and then, Luci gets a bit...uppity." He stood up from the spit and walked over to his bag. He began to pull out his tarp and set up his tent.
  3. AnimeLuxray25

AnimeLuxray25 Member new

Amayla finished setting up the other tents and plopped down on the grass. "Who's this 'Luci' you speak of, by the way? You mentioned Luci a while ago but I'm still not entirely sure who it is." Amayla embraced her knees. "Ya don't haveta tell me if you don't wanna." The roasting meats had now put Amayla in a trance. They aroused her appetite so much a thin vine of drool escaped her mouth. "Hurry up and cooook already, tasty meats..." She whimpered to them softly.
  4. Exeggutor

Exeggutor Facepalm new

'' Meat! Get ready! I need to eat you! Please! '' Harlan has getting really hysterical. He could't stop yelling that he wanted to eat them. He yelled until he calmed down, which taken quite some time. When he stopped yelling, he said:
    '' Oh, and what Amayla said. Who is 'Luci'? '' Although he really wanted to eat, and has drooling because of it, he has also really curious, and even stopped looking at the food.
  5. Onceler

Onceler Greedler new

Rupees:
    Magunceler paused. He wasn't exactly sure how he could describe Luci. "He's sort of another version of me, except eviler." He began. "He comes out when I do the worst stuff, and then he takes over until I can calm down. He likes to steal, and kill, and hurt, and be in control, but we have sort of an agreement between the two of us. I would bring him out to meet you, but I'm not sure he wouldn't decide to maim you both in your sleep." Luci chimed in inside his head. "Not maim. Dismember. There's a difference." Magunceler mentally punched Luci in the head and forced him back down. "Owww." Luci said.
  6. AnimeLuxray25

AnimeLuxray25 Member new

"Wow, that's pretty weird. And maim me in my sleep? Pfft, he doesn't sound so tough, I could take him on. Hey Luci, COME AT ME! Let's fight!" She said half-jokingly. "Heh, one autumn I remember roughing up this guy who--" She didn't finish. Autumn! Memories of her canine companion came rushing back. The thief remembered telling her to "stay" when Magunceler asked her to join him. A small part of Amayla became worried. She hoped her dog was okay.
  7. Exeggutor

Exeggutor Facepalm new

"That's nice, but, when will we eat!? I'm hungry!" Harlan has near the food, and almost wanted to jump right into the fire, but though that it hasn't a good idea. He then started to look at the sky, trying to forget his hunger. He could already see the stars and the moon, which were shining brilliantly, but that has of no help, has that only reminded him of more food, so he just started to talk. "Luci, uh? Doesn't seem like someone I would like to meet."
  8. Onceler

Onceler Greedler new

Rupees:
    Magunceler noticed Amayla's sudden silence and filed it away in his brain. "No, he's not." He said to Harlan as he stirred the meat. "You'll have to see him eventually, though, he likes to take control in combat." He sipped the broth. Almost ready.
  9. AnimeLuxray25

AnimeLuxray25 Member new

"So...when we help you clear your name or whatever, we can both leave right? 'Cause I just remembered I have someone to take care of..." Amayla said, twiddling a small stick in her fingers. She watched Onceler sample the food. "Damn, that smells fantastic, Mag. Can't wait to eat it." I wish I could cook as well as this guy. The thief thought.
  10. Onceler

Onceler Greedler new

Rupees:
    Magunceler nodded. "Our fellowship is disbanded after the monster is dead. We can all go our seperate ways then." He looked north. "I have to get to North Hyrule, somehow." He said to himself. He returned his attention to the stew. He pulled some salt and spice out of his pack and dashed it into the broth before stirring again.