Clearing A Name (Onceler, AnimeLux, Exeggutor)

Discussion in 'Southern Hyrule' started by Onceler, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Onceler

Onceler Greedler new

Rupees:
    -Magunceler (PWC 3/1/3) Reward: 50 Rupees
    -Harlan Greenland (PWC 1/4/2) Reward: Red Candle, 20 Rupees
    -Amayla Ashdown (PWC 2/2/3) Reward: 50 Rupees

Magunceler wiped the sweat off of his brow. Why did Southern Hyrule have to be so hot? He continued to trek towards the swamp that he had decided to cleanse of evil. He waved to Harlan and Amayla. "Come on you two, if you don't hurry up someone will beat us to the evil." He turned back to the path and kept walking. He re-adjusted his backpack and scabbard, and with a sigh, kept walking. "We've got to reach the Southern Swamp SOMETIME soon." He murmured to himself.
    "Well, you could rob those two. We don't need them." Luci spoke up, inside his mind. Mag pushed Luci back down and kept walking. "We should be approaching the swamp any day now." He called back to the other two.
  2. Exeggutor

Exeggutor Facepalm new

Harlan Greenland hurried up to Magunceler, and then asked:
    '' What are we supposed to find? The evil? How does the evil look ? ''
    Harlan has curious, but still kept walking, which has hard because of the heat. He then sat down, and picked some water he had in his backpack and took a sip. He has thinking how the evil looked like. He then said out loud:
    '' How many arms does he have? What if he has six arms? And many eyes? What if he is a spider!? Or even worse, what if he is a whole bunch of spiders!?!? ''
    He then started walking again, but has still thinking about evil and spiders.
  3. AnimeLuxray25

AnimeLuxray25 Member new

Amayla sighed, blowing up a stray hair hanging down in front of her face. "Yeah, what Plant Midget said. What exactly are we searching for again?" She asked. The hellish heat of Southern Hyrule made it feel like she had been walking for centuries. How she hated hot weather! She wished it were cold. "Oh, and what makes this evil 'evil' anyway? Heh, it probably ain't so bad. Ten rupees says I can kick its ass. Wanna bet, Magunceler? What about you, Plant Midget?" She smirked and cracked her knuckles. "Nothing's too evil for a dangerous gal like me, heh-heh."
  4. Onceler

Onceler Greedler new

Rupees:
    "I like this one. If she dies, I want her heart." Luci chimed in. Mag suppressed a chuckle and at the crest of a hill along the path, he stopped. "We might as well stop for now. We should travel at night when it's cooler. We don't want to run through our water too fast." Magunceler called to the others. He set down his pack and pulled out his canteen. "Harlan, do us a favor and go look for a stream or something while I set up camp." He set the canteen at Harlan's feet and started grabbing some rocks and pulling them into a circle shape for the fire.
  5. AnimeLuxray25

AnimeLuxray25 Member new

Amayla fell back on the yellow grass. "Assuming there isn't anything I have to, I'll just sit here..." She said. She stretched out with her head upturned to the sky as Magunceler gathered some rocks for the campfire. "So tell me about yourself, Mag. Exactly who are you?" Amayla stuck a finger up her nose, hoping to find something solid and pull it out. She didn't care how gross and mannerless nose-picking was, it felt kinda good to her. "Got any family?"
  6. Exeggutor

Exeggutor Facepalm new

'' Well, as long there ins't any evil spiders on the way , I go! ''
    Harlan quickly went running. He went to a nearby hill, so he could get a better view of the area.
    '' There seems to be stream on that side, while there is a cave with something shiny near it ''
    Harlan rushed to the area near the cave and the stream, it looked like he suddenly hasn't affected by the heat. Harlan couldn't decide if he should go in the cave of the stream.
    '' Well there could be some evil spiders in the cave, but there is also treasure, so I should enter it. ''
    Entered the cave, to find there has no spiders inside, only a red candle!

Harlan got the red candle.

'' Oh, I should go to the stream now. ''
    Harlan went to the stream, and got some water.
  7. Onceler

Onceler Greedler new

Rupees:
    "Only if you count Luci." Magunceler replied with his back to her. He pulled the last rock into the circle and rose up. He scanned the hillside for some timber. "Other than that, no family to be found." He spied a dead tree a few yards away, and he approached and hacked off some limbs with his sword. Sheathing his blade, he walked back to the campsite with his burden and dumped the timber in the circle. He pulled out a flint and steel and started trying to light the fire. "Other than that, not much to say about me that you need to know. I'm just a thief who needs to clear his name. Damn." He cursed. He had loosely tied his canteen earlier and a little bit of water had splashed onto the flint and steel. "The damn stone won't light." He looked up. "There's Harlan. What's that he's holding?" He asked, more to himself than to Amayla.
  8. AnimeLuxray25

AnimeLuxray25 Member new

Amayla sat up and glanced at Harlan, who was now collecting water. "Hey Plant Midget, watcha got there, buddy?" She called out to the Kikwi. She turned back to Harlan. "Oh? You're a thief, too? Well, shoot, so am I! Hahahaha~" She laughed before flicking something green from underneath her fingernail. "That makes us two of a kind, then." The girl got up and stood by Magunceler to stare at the fire pit. "Hey, where's the fire? It won't start or something?" Amayla asked, slightly tilting her head to one side. "Bummer."
  9. Exeggutor

Exeggutor Facepalm new

'' Hey, I'm coming! ''
    Harlan yelled, while running. He has going the fastest he could. When he reached the camp, he sat down, and said, showing the red candle: '' I've found this nice candle thingy! It is really bright, ins't it? '' Harlan seemed to be really happy about his new treasure. He then said again: '' It has just there, in the cave. Hasn't too hard to get... '' And then asked: '' So, anyway, are we going to camp here? Is that thing supposed to be a campfire? We could use my new candle, if that would be easier. '' Harlan then stopped talking, and tried to see the recently acquired red candle's details.
  10. Onceler

Onceler Greedler new

Rupees:
    Mag winced at the two-of-a-kind remark, then turned to Harlan. "A candle?" He asked. "Hm. See if it will light the fire." He stepped back to give Harlan some space, and partially because he feared it might explode.
  11. AnimeLuxray25

AnimeLuxray25 Member new

"Well, on with it already! Chop, chop!" Amayla barked. "So we don't freeze our asses off when it starts getting cold." Amayla backed a few feet away, expecting to see a blazing fire before them in the fire pit any moment now.
  12. Exeggutor

Exeggutor Facepalm new

'' We'll see what will happen. '' Harlan said '' I mean, it's a candle right? What could happen? ''
    Harlan went closer to the fire, and calmly made the red candle's fire touch the campfire; Which slowly lit the entire campfire. '' See? ''
  13. Onceler

Onceler Greedler new

Rupees:
    Magunceler returned back to the campfire and kneeled down.
    "Handy tool." He remarked. He nodded a thanks to Harlan, then reached down into his bag. "I'll set to work on a spit for the meat." He pulled out a Hookshot from inside his bag. Grasping the trigger inside the handle, he aimed it towards the higher branches of the dead tree where he had gotten the timber from. Aiming high, he pressed the trigger, and the mechanical arm shot out of the muzzle and impaled itself into a small branchless limb. With a grin, he pulled the second trigger with his ring finger, and the hook retracted back towards the mouth of the arm. Mag drew his sword once it had fully retracted and knocked the limb off the hook. Depositing the Hookshot back into his bag, he set to work turning the limb into a fire spit. "You two start setting up the tents or something." He called, remembering the other two.
  14. AnimeLuxray25

AnimeLuxray25 Member new

"Kay!" She called back to Mag. "Plant Midget, help me set up these tents, will ya?" She walked over to where the tents were and started putting them together. The thief girl yawned as she grabbed one of the parts. It had been such a long day. She remembered eating a stolen loaf of bread around sunrise, and now she was traveling with this weird guy and a Kikwi with arachnophobia. "So, uh, what's for dinner, Mag? I'm starving."
  15. Exeggutor

Exeggutor Facepalm new

'' Yeah, I'm also starting to get hungry. What will we eat? '' Harlan also asked, while trying to set up the tents. '' Also, when will we arrive at the swamp? And, this remembers me, what are we going to fight? I need to know! '' Harlan wanted that so he could forget about the spiders before he would go to sleep; So he couldn't have any nightmares about spiders, but possibly have nightmares about something else. He then tried putting up the tents, which he couldn't do very well because he as a little distracted.
  16. Onceler

Onceler Greedler new

Rupees:
    Magunceler finished carving the spit and stuck it above the fire. He pulled out some uncooked meat from his pack and stuck it on the stick. He started turning it slowly before speaking up. "Well, actually, Harlan, I hate to tell you, but there is a very large possibility it could be a spider. I don't know for sure." He said.
  17. AnimeLuxray25

AnimeLuxray25 Member new

"Hehehe, ooh, you hear that, Harlan? It might be a spider!" Amayla giggled. "A HUGE spider with eight hairy long legs and eight big eyes and a big fat ass it'll shoot silk from, and it's gonna get you!" Amayla stroked the scared Kikwi on the arm with a spindly twig. "Harlan, you have a spider on your arm right now! Hehehe...!"
  18. Exeggutor

Exeggutor Facepalm new

'' O-okay... '' Harlan has so scared, he could't move, and just stayed there, without moving. He then calmed down and asked: '' But really, when are we going to reach the swamp? '' He then calmly passed the hand at his arm, being really scared, then started to pass his hand at his arm more quickly.
  19. Onceler

Onceler Greedler new

Rupees:
    Magunceler looked up from the spit and squinted at the horizon.
    "A day at most, we should reach it by tomorrow afternoon, but I don't think we should fight this thing in the dark. Unless we can finish it quickly, then we'll have to camp on the outskirts of the swamp until morning." He said, and returned to the spit.
  20. AnimeLuxray25

AnimeLuxray25 Member new

"Sounds good to me... Hey, what did you say this thing did to you, again?" Amayla asked. "Did it put a curse on you or what?" Amayla looked at the tasty meats cooking over the fire as she resumed setting up the tents. She glanced over her shoulder at Magunceler and waited for his reply.