Breeze's Communcation

Discussion in 'Treasure Creation' started by Exeggutor, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Exeggutor

Exeggutor Facepalm new

Based on how the Maku Tree communicates with Link in the Oracle games.

Name: Breeze's Communication

Fields: Wind / Forest / Communicate

P/W/C Type: Wisdom

Appearance: Appears as many shining leaves. The colors of the leaves are different for each person.

Description of Function: The caster concentrate on the target who will get the message. After that, she places both hands on her front and says aloud the message that she wishes to say to the target. After saying the message, the caster blows near her hands, causing many leaves to appear. These leaves will fly across the land until the location of the target, and will say a telephatic message to him.

Limitations: The leaves will go to the target in about the same speed as a running horse. Will fail if cast inside a building. If the target is inside a building himself, the leaves will wait outside the building, and instantly tell the telephatic message to him as soon as he exits the building.

Augment: With the instant augment, the leaves will dissapear after getting away from the caster, and reappear near the target, making the message almost instant.
    Cloud likes this.
  2. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Hey, I'm sorry it took so long for me to get on this. I tweaked the name to make it a little less of a mouthful, but the spell can be found by clicking here.

Let me know if anything should be changed.
    Cloud likes this.