Arbiter's Grounds (PC and Tsu)

Discussion in 'Classic Dungeons' started by Tsubori, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tsubori

Tsubori Hunter of Beacon vet

The key difference between Rogue and Terra attempting jabs at each other was that Rogue was experienced in social situations. Thus she was good at acting as though Terra's words had done nothing, if they even had. 

Terra? She was pretty much a social recluse with the abilities to match. If something made her feel a certain way, it was painfully obvious. As such, her entire face went bright red upon being called a lesbian. She shook her head, embarrassed rage on her face. 

"Wh-WHAT?! N-no!" She then immediately ran over to the nearest torch, pulling the shirt out of her pouch. "As if I'm giving it back! Y-you take that back or the rest of your shirt is getting torched!" The same bright pink expression still burned on her face. 
  2. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

"Hahaha, burn my shirt and you prove me right! You wouldn't want the Hyrule Castle Representitives to see us in such a... compromising situation now would you?" questioned Rogue calmly. Terra's assumptions were correct, years of practice has taught Rogue to stay fairly calm in these kinds of situations.

However she would probably get fairly angry if her shirt actually got burnt in the aftermath of her words, she was fairly confident in her manipulative abilities that she was fairly certain that Terra would comply. But truth be told she knew next to nothing about this strange girl.
  3. Tsubori

Terra looked at Rogue frustratedly. How did this situation turn against her so hard? Her hand inched closer to the flame, but faltered. "Y-you manipulative..." She yanked her hand away from the flame, still flustered and embarrassed. 

Her eyes averted to the ground in front of her, where she immediately dropped the shirt where she stood. It had a big burn hole from the Poe anyway. Terra placed her hands on her hips, just waiting for Rogue to come get it. "A-and I didn't flash you! That was an unexpected stupid random spell!"
  4. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

"Whatever helps you sleep sweetcheeks," Rogue flirted at the embarrassed Terra. "But I have to sew this real quick, so about you be a good girl and go play with your rocks.

Rogue learned how to sew from her family when she was young, she was the person that was forced to sew most of the clothing that got injured in battle. She was young and didn't care. She took her dagger and cut out the burn mark and began stitching the fabric together, it would not be the most comfortable thing but it would at the very least keep her warm. She slid the shirt on as she began to search for Terra who seemed to have wondered away, probably lost in her finding.
  5. Tsubori

Terra shuffled uncomfortably at Rogue's words, having not lost any of her redness. She immediately walked away, wanting to check out the statues. This was obviously a secret passage or something, so these statues weren't normal. 

She took her dominion rod, making her weaponized giant statue, or as she called him Maximus prime, lie down on his back, taking up most of the room. First to check was the face. It was hooded, but the face didn't match up to anyone she knew of, which irked her even more.

Her mind flickered in anger as Rogue's words flew back into her head. This prompted Terra to shake her head, banishing the words. She climbed onto the statue, walking along the chest and looking for any markings. She ended up near the hands when she finally found something. The hand was the closer one to Rogue, so she wouldn't have to search far. 

Terra got onto her hands and knees on the palm of the hand, facing away from Rogue. This allowed her to get a closer look at the bracelet she saw. Her jaw also dropped at what was on it. It appeared to be a massive stone bracelet of a snake, with a coconut sized emerald in it's teeth. 

Terra also recognized what the bracelet was meant to be. Reaction bracelet, made long ago for an assassin organization. Could that mean...? "Their.... Headquarters?" She muttered out, focused fully on her research.
  6. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

After slipping the top on, Rogue began to search for her companion. She was actually quite embarrassed to be caught without her shift but she couldn't let Terra know that. Despite her annoying interior she was rather cute, if not just a bit unkempt. She had a nice body as well, which she got a great glance at when she exposed herself.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard more cackling of the poes, she knew the final two were near but they weren't attacking. But regardless she had finally found Terra, now last time she interrupted her they found their selves stumbling down a staircase. "Hey I hear the Poes, we need to be prepared this time."
  7. Tsubori

Terra looked up from the statue to see Rogue, now thankfully in her shirt. The archeologist picked up the notes she’d jotted down, hearing the cackling as well. “Well, what preparation can we make for poes beyond Holy Water or some shit? I didn’t bring any, before you ask.” She stood up, looking at the emerald on the stone bracelet. “Goddess DAMN, that’s a big gem.”

She put away her tools, except her dreaded pick, looking around the room. “So, a little history lesson. Bunch of organized assassins used to call this hidden passageway home. Take from that what you will. I just really hope the Castle Town reps don’t find this place… There’s too much here that they’d destroy the ruins to get out.”

The cackling sounded a bit louder now. “Right. Poes. Do we wait here for them or seek them out?” She asked, stretching her back from being bent over.
  8. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

Rogue looked around, "By be prepared I mean, know that they are coming you short attention spanned twit. And considering this place is meant more for hidin' instead of fightin', I'd say we should head onwards." Rogue crept forward through the long corridors of this well is it a basement? Grand statues guarded them on either side every thirty feet or so. Rogue could tell that minus the ghosts and the creepy crawlies this was an archeologists wet dream. But to a thief most of these things would be worthless. Rogue has yet to find a thing that would make this trip worth it.

"So since a brotherhood of assassins used to call this place their home then what is with all of the loot still being here?"
  9. Tsubori

Terra pondered Rogue’s question briefly before answering. “Yeah, there’s loot...” She put a finger on her chin, entering her own little world of thought and deduction. “But it’s not the good stuff... It’d be suspicious if we came in here and there was nothing, so to cover their tracks they probably left the little shit.” The archeologist then turned towards the looter.

“Look, I still can’t stand the way you’re talking. It honestly seems like you dropped whatever lie about your... Triple great grandmother you were going on about before. I get it, you’re here for loot. If you’re a good girl and don’t sprain any more of my limbs, I might let you take home something you find. But you’ve gotta pass it by me first, okay?”

The woman then heard the shriek of a Poe. “It’s close.” She looked around and saw that they were now in a somewhat more compact hallway, no statues in sight. “Oh joy, I don’t have Maximus Prime to help out this time...”
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.