Arbiter's Grounds (PC and Tsu)

Discussion in 'Classic Dungeons' started by Tsubori, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tsubori

Tsubori Hunter of Beacon vet

Terra sighed when Rogue turned around, glad that she wasn't making this anymore awkward than it had to be. She struck the pose again, being covered in light before emerging back in her archeology outfit. "There."

She put a hand on Rogue's shoulder, slamming the woman back against the wall while she looked directly into her eyes, less than a foot away from the looter's face. "Look. I don't expose myself. You're the first person to see me naked in half a decade." The grip softened, and Terra's eyes went from angry to embarrassed. "Just... Forget about that, okay?"
  2. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

Rogue snickered a bit as Terra took such a joke so seriously. [color=804000]"Whatever you say."[/color] Rogue thought it best to just go along with the crazy little girl, though she did attribute her bitchiness to the fact that no one had seen her naked in over a decade. She sure was glad she turned around though, that was way to funny to miss.

"So where do you think the other poes took off to?" she questioned as the duo walked down the dimlit corridor.
  3. Tsubori

Terra walked towards the wall to the side, seeing a strange patch of sand where it shouldn't be. It dipped down for about a foot of length and went back to normal. Bending over and shuffling her hands in the sand, her fingers eventually found the hard steel of a chain. She followed it, bringing her grip to a bar that she grabbed. Pulling it out of the sand, Terra kept pulling back until she heard several sounds of stone falling. 

She turned back towards the main room area, seeing that there was a staircase going down now, and at the bottom, a warm orange colour greeted them. Torches were lit, and Terra didn't see many other ways to go. "Looks like they could have gone through here." She said, starting to open the door recklessly.
  4. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

"They can go through walls, so I doubt they went any specific path." Rogue scoffed back at the woman. "That could be booby trapped don't just ya- a click is heard as Terra opened the door. There wasn't much happening luckily. Hopefully it would be just as smoothly on the floor above. The place was huge so Rogue could tell it had many floors.

The ground began shaking as they stepped foot on the second floor. They couldn't tell why. The room was just like the room below it only less sand. Maybe the building was crumbling.. Rogue scanned the room, but couldn't figure out anyway out except back. And she was about to do just that when suddenly the shaking stopped and the room was quiet again. "The hell was that?" she questioned. As if on cue several skeletons that filled the room popped to life. Rogue coudln't even count all the undead warriors that plagued them now.
  5. Tsubori

Terra took out her pick, swinging wildly at the little skeletons while rogue did the same. There were so many! How was she going to get through them all? She felt many pricks of being stabbed around her and eventually took off towards a wall to ensure that she wasn’t being attacked from behind. She then hewed through as many of the skeletons as she could until she saw only one left. At least they died easily. She raised her pick up and smashed it down on the thing, making it collapse into dust.

The girl slumped down against the wall, placing her pick next to her. “How many midgets did this place imprison?!” She called out, feeling her leg and wiping the thin blood. “I’ve gotten stabbed everywhere from the ass down…” She said in disgust. “Please let the rest of this place be easie-“ She froze as she saw a massive zombie lugging a huge sword walk into the room. “R-Rogue. Big one!”
  6. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

"I don't need to see it again," she joked which Terra might have been more pissed if a giant zombie wasn't ready to suck her brains out. Rogue approached the redead when a sudden screech could be heard, leaving Rogue to realize she couldn't move an inch. She watched in terror as the mummified redead continued to stalk them, dragging his sword on the ground in an almost unnerving fashion. The redead slammed the broadsword with both hands into Rogue but right as the sword was swung she had her ability to move again. She then dove out of the way and tore the Zombie's achilles tendon. As if this was some sort of fantasy world the Redead patched it's tendon back together without even moving.

As if the redead warrior wasn't enough, a handful of Stalfos also sprang forth from their bones once more. Obviously due to the fact that their bones still remained. While some of the Stalfos got grinded up into powder, some were still able to reanimate. The duo greatly underestimated the ability of the undead. Rogue was tired of slinging around her sword willy nilly and instead began to concentrate as the blade began to grow red. She then delivered at uppercut which sat the Stalfos aflame. When one stalfos touched another, they all began to incinerate until they came in contact with the Redead Knight who's bandages merly burned off before the fire faded. The Redead was even uglier without the bandages, he was angrier as well.
  7. Tsubori

"H-hey! D-don't say that!" Terra blushed embarrassedly when Rogue made the joke about her rear. Terra then watched as Rogue managed to deal with all the Stalfos and badly damage the Redead with a rather strong flame attack. She recognized it from her readings, it was a gerudo dragon.

Terra reached for her pick so she could help Rogue but as her hand brushed the wall, she felt an interesting design embedded along the bottom of the wall. 

"Wha.... Cool..." she muttered getting onto hands and knees to see the symbols better and taking out a piece of paper for a coal rubbing, having almost entirely forgotten that there was indeed a fight happening. "The design of this is superb... And after all these years?"
  8. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

"Are you shitting me?" question Rogue as the redead sweeped the sword at the Gerudo's legs, attempting to trip the undead abomination. The sword lodged into the wall as Rogue rolled away. While the slow Redead was trying to get it's broadsword unlodged, Rogue went over to Terra and slapped her on the back of the head. Normally she wouldn't do something so bold because she herself hated being touched. But there is just something about the Hylian that no amount of nakedness could ever reconcile.

Rogue then ignored any sort of reaction and grabbed a sword that one of the Stalfos had earlier, luckily it didn't get consumed by the flame. "Hey ugly!" Rogue shouted as the redead who still had a small amount of sentience remaining turned around and began to approach her. Rogue activated her Pegasus Boots and charged forward with the blink of an eye, slicing through the Redead. Normally Rogue would not have enough strength to do such a feet but momentum can do wonders in and of itself. The redead began to fall into two pieces.

As both pieces squirm on the ground Rogue knew it was only a matter of time before it picked itself back up and put itself back together. So she lit a match and set fire to the redead.
  9. Tsubori

Terra had just finished making the coal rubbing when Rogue smacked her on the back of the head. The force actually made her hit her head against the wall. "Wh-what the hell!?" She turned around, seething at the looter. "The hell was that for?!"

The girl had finished off the Redead, so she walked up and gave Rogue a firm backhand across the face. "Don't you DARE hit me for trying to do research. I'm an archeologist, and you're not dumb enough to think I'm not going to stop to check stuff every now and then. You handled the thing fine anyway."
  10. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

Rogue shoved the girl away from her, "You're right I did handle it fine, after it almost killed me because of your incompetence." Rogue was still in fight mode and after fighting redeads a measly pickaxe was nothing.
  11. Tsubori

Terra regained her balance after being pushed, shooting Rogue a death glare. The archeologist swung out with her pick, a look of rage on her face. It was only the blunt end, but maybe it'd teach the bitch a lesson. "Incompetence!? I was doing what I came here to do!"

( feel free to hit her as hard as you want ;3)
  12. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

Being a Gerudo, Rogue has had the importance of agility hammered into her head way more than she likes to remember. Using her superior agility she rolled out of the way and tripped up Terra, forcing the young lady into the wall.

Rogue was unaware if it was good fortune or bad luck, but the wall began to crumble leaving Terra to tumble down a dark staircase. Slightly worried Rogue began to hurry down the stairs as well and upon realizing she was battered, bruised, but unharmed she scoffed, "Serves you right."

Rogue didn't stop to think about the peculiarity of a hidden staircase behind an easily bustable wall at first but thinking back she knew she had stumbled upon a gold mind. "They must have hid something mighty important down here, there must be countless artifacts to... observe." Hopefully those words would cool the temperamental sociopath down.
  13. Tsubori

Terra didn't fully expect to be put through a wall, but after she finished tumbling down, pain erupted through her left arm. Broken. Broken for sure. She looked down, seeing the awkwardly placed limb, and held it, tears forming. Not broken... It was a pretty bad sprain though. 

After pain, rage filled Terra's eyes. Rogue's coverup did naught to dissuade Terra from hooking her foot with her pick and pouncing on top of her. She leaned down with her pick on the Gerudo's neck, not to injure, but to threaten. She was on her knees, straddling over Rogue's stomach, preventing her escape. "Y-you sprained my wrist...." She exerted a bit of pressure, to show she could still hurt her with her other hand, and enchanted it with ice to help instill panic. "Give me one good reason I shouldn't push this down and crush your throat...." she let up a little, allowing Rogue to answer.
  14. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

"Because without me you'll never beat that horde of zombies behind you," Rouge screeched. There fall had disturbed the resting place of a lot of angry, probably hungry redeads. They needed to run ASAP. Terra wasn't too heavy so Rogue slid out from under her and grabbed her by her good arm and began to not drag but pull her along.

They began running down a dark corridor. Either side of them have feet statues, rather they were statues of a full person but were too huge to see anything but huge feet. Rogue glanced back and noticed that the zombies were still chasing them. Rogue picked up the probably disgruntled Terra and activated her Pegasus Boots to get a leap and a bound ahead of the zombies. She took a rest, but they couldn't wait long, the zombies weren't just going to give up.
  15. Tsubori

Terra's eyes widened as she realized what was said. She turned around to strike, but was quickly dragged off by rogue. "Tch! I can run on my own, thank you!"

As they reached the next room, Terra looked around. She saw the great statues and beamed, putting her pick away and drawing her dominion rod. She swung toward the statue, making a pulse of blue pass over it. 

With her mind, the archeologist controlled the statue to raise a great arm, smashing it down between them and the undead. "There. Undead permanently delayed. Don't think I've forgiven you... I'm just not retarded enough to think I can get through here on my own."

She looked around at the gigantic room, perplexed at where to go from here. Though really? It didn't matter much where she went. As long as there were discoveries to be made, she didn't care. "So looter, where to from here?"
  16. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

"You certainly know how to be pleasant. Most people do more than just expose their selves before they speak to me that wa-" Rogue didn't get to finish, she was instead interrupted by a strange cackling. A Poe flew in that was much like the poe they fought earlier. This poe didn't summon any other poes to help with it's bidding. It was more confident in it's abilities. Rogue and Terra were in for a hell of a fight with this one.

Rogue charged with her dagger but the Poe became invisible. As Rogue phased through the ghost, the Poe appeared behind her and grabbed her by her neck and slammed her onto the ground before shrieking right in her face. She turned her attention and snarled at Terra who was currently damaged goods.
  17. Tsubori

Terra fumed angrily at the poe. This WASN'T what she was here for! She wasn't here to duel undead or put up with looters. She was here to study the place! And apparently the Arbiter's grounds didn't agree with her plans. Well fuck that! Her father would have never let the ruins decide his plans, and neither would she!

Still using her dominion rod, she swung at her already used statue, lifting the hand that blocked them from the skeletons. Terra decided this time to control the the statue with her own body, blue magic lines connecting her limbs to it's. With a swift backhand, the statue cleared the room of all the skeletons, only annihilated bone fragments remaining. 

Terra then focused her sights on the Poe. It was battling Rogue, and currently held her. Thinking quickly, Terra dragged her hand along the ground in a side-palm arc, making the statue, grabbing both rogue and the Poe, though the creature was smart enough to go incorporeal to avoid damage. This allowed Terra to set Rogue down gently, though not TOO gently. Wouldn't want her getting off too easily. 

The Poe dashed towards the controller of the statue, though Terra smashed down on it with a massive hand. Her heart sank as she saw that it went back to being untouchable at the last moment, still dashing towards Terra. The girl braced for impact, releasing control of the statue to draw her pick and block the incoming lantern. Now she only had one hand to use though. Ugh. If it weren't for the historical significance, she would have hated today. 
  18. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

Rogue hit the ground with a heavy thud before slowly picking herself up off the ground. She would have to aim for the lantern, but she would have to do it while the Poe was busy with Terra. Rogue dashed at the Poe, who turned intangible last second causing Rogue to tackle into Terra, which was the last thing she needed right now. She blushed slightly as she removed her head from Terra's bosom. My god that was the last thing she needed at the moment. As if to make things worst the Poe sat Rogue's shirt on fire.

Rogue quickly had to remove the article of clothing before even realizing that Terra would probably cause her grief for this. She tossed her shirt on the ground and began to stomp on it to put the flame out before any serious burn holes could be put in it. She bashfully covered up her bra as the Poe approached her once more, still not taking the battle seriously. She began to kick her heels at the lamp, but the Poe was very protective over it. She would have to trick him if he was going to damage him.

Rogue began running at the opposite wall, away from the creature who chased her. Rogue used her superior agility to run up the wall three or four steps before using the momentum to jump off the wall, shoving her three inch heel into the Poe's face, knocking both of them to the ground. She tweaked her knee on the landing and couldn't capitalize on the high risk maneuver.
  19. Tsubori

Terra groaned as Rogue tackled her by accident, putting her head right into the archeologist's chest. "G-get off!" She growled, trying to clamber to her feet herself. When she finally prepared herself to continue, she saw a most hilarious sight indeed. 

Rogue's shirt was on the ground, now off fire, and Rogue herself was in a bra. "The karma cops have spoken." She muttered to herself with a smirk, picking up the top and putting it into her compaction pouch. 

She then took control of her statue again, unceremoniously smashing her fist down on the fight, missing Rogue by a foot or two.  It wasn't flashy, and it wasn't graceful, but when she lifted the hand up, she released control. Underneath lie a smashed lantern, the energy released from within it. Terra walked up to Rogue, chuckling gently. In the most sarcastic voice she could muster, she made her joke. "Har Har Har, nice breasts."
  20. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

Rogue smirked as Terra attempted to get under her skin. She turned to her accomplice and winked as she began to speak. "So that's why you flashed me earlier? You're a lesbian!" Rogue chuckled a bit and continued. "I know you like to see my rack but can I have my shirt back?"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.