Anyone want to RP?

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by monkeyislandfan1, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Sinistrari

Sinistrari Devious Grins & Hunter of Synonyms reg

True that :lol: Most of it is fake though...

Umm...I hope you both don't mind the...well...what I just did over in the RP thread. I really wanted to throw our characters all together somehow and properly... That was the most interesting way I could think of.

If anyone really hates the idea however I can just edit all that out. It just felt weird leaving Erick out by himself. And no, I have no idea how we're going to get out of this now I've started this. But I'll think of something.
  2. monkeyislandfan1

monkeyislandfan1 Aspiering pun maker and drinker of milk reg

I'm okay with this, I don't think that my character would approach them unless it was for something important so this is a good way for them to meet.
  3. Sinistrari

Our current situation but on a bigger scale :lol:
  4. monkeyislandfan1

Yeah that sums it up, pretty much.
  5. Electronic Ink

Electronic Ink local zora vet

Holy crap, that's amazing. Why have I never heard of human sticky jump?? Amazing!!! *sparkle eyes*
  6. Sinistrari

I'm glad you both appreciate it as well :lol: I have absolutely no idea where the memory came from though.

Anyway, that aside, I won't have anything up tonight as I'm going to bed in a few minutes but I'll definitely have a Datura post out by the end of tomorrow! I'm thinking of finishing the Big Octo off, if that's ok with you two? I'll leave it as a cliffhanger though and allow either of you to RP the whirlpool eventually fading as Datura drowns.
  7. monkeyislandfan1

Oh thats fine by me, there's no way for Erick to get to the last eye before Datura.
  8. Sinistrari

I'm just going to use this chat as a chance to give my apology for a dip in my activity! I promise I will have posted by Sunday night at the latest! (That goes for the Birthday Surprise thread as well, Ink! And for our thread too, Cataphractoi if you happen to be reading this!)
  9. monkeyislandfan1

Yeah I should apologize for my inactivity, the school semester is almost over and finales is just around the corner, hopefully I'll be able to post quickly.
  10. Electronic Ink

Heya guys! Don't worry about inactivity. You have a life outside of here after all! :D
  11. monkeyislandfan1

Hey Ink, I'm wondering about something, Erick introduced himself in my last post, did Yuku not hear him or did you forget that when you posted?
  12. Electronic Ink

She was more worried about her kids than Erick :sweat:
  13. monkeyislandfan1

Yeah that makes sense nm.
  14. Sinistrari

How are we all feeling about the thread? Do you both mind if we wrap it somewhat soon and log it as a quest?

I'm totally cool with continuing to bond our characters though if that's what you guys would prefer! Honestly I think Datura will likely be sleeping for the rest of the journey though in a few posts max.
  15. monkeyislandfan1

I'm fine ether way, I can post in a little bit and get things moving forward, sorry about the delay but school is almost done so I'll be able to post more.
  16. Electronic Ink

I'm good with wrapping her up. Yuku would spend the rest of the ferry ride promising herself never to get on another boat anyway :sweat:
  17. Sinistrari

That makes two characters then :lol: (At least temporarily for Datura.)

If you guys are all cool with it then, I'll write a Datura post by the end of today and then we'll have one more round as the finish (So Ink has one post left, Monkey has one post left, while I have two.) I'm not quite sure how you'd all personally like to end the thread but I don't mind if the characters naturally drift away from each other with promises to meet again* after their intense bonding session. I'm thinking Datura will likely get dragged away by an angry doctor insisting on her getting some beauty sleep.

* Which should totally happen at some point but under completely different circumstances!

OH! I also think it'd be a great idea for us all to post what we want for rewards for when I write up the Quest Bureau thread.

I'm just hoarding rupees at the moment so Datura will just take the full 70 rupees. (40 being the base, 10 for the extra character, and the last 20 for her profession rank.)
  18. monkeyislandfan1

yeah that sounds good, also for the rewards do you mean we post it here or on the thread?
  19. Sinistrari

If you can post here that'd be better, in my personal opinion. But that's just because I can then keep the Quest Bureau thread real neat and such with just one overall post covering all the characters.
  20. Gizmo95

Gizmo95 That one nice but occasionally creepy guy. new

Sounds like you guys are finishing up whatever shenanigans you are up to. Hope you don't mind me barging in but I just got my app accepted and would like a chance to RP with someone.

I'm still learning the ropes so I would appreciate any tips and feedback as we go. Hope I'm not being too forward. :ouch: