Anyone want to RP?

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by monkeyislandfan1, Mar 20, 2016.

1. monkeyislandfan1

monkeyislandfan1 Aspiering pun maker and drinker of milk reg

I got my character approved and I'm looking for anyone to RP with. He's on a boat going from Windfall Island, to Mido, anyone can join if they want.
  2. Sinistrari

Sinistrari Devious Grins & Hunter of Synonyms reg

Maaaaaybe at a push I could convince Datura to briefly be at sea again. But I'm hesitant without an experienced member(s) to show me the ropes.
  3. monkeyislandfan1

I've role played on other sites but it's been a while, maybe a staff member can join and help.
  4. AdriusVale

AdriusVale Member reg

If I had a Zora defiantly but I don't atm
  5. Sinistrari

But dude, you have a Zora avatar. What is this :lol:

Yeah, I have RPd (and do) on other Zelda forums too. It'd just be nice to see how things work here as I'm still not 100% on the details. I definitely want to get out there and start doing something with my Gerudo though.

If you could perhaps start off in Hyrule it'd be a lot easier for me to get her involved. But I don't want to muck up your guy's launch! Up to you. Let know what you decide.
  6. Sinistrari

Hang on. So do we need to submit a...post/topic of some sort to the Quest Bureau for this then? Like of summary of what we're going to do or the aim and what kind of reward(s) we have in mind...?

P.S I've decided that I'm definitely in regardless of what you decide upon.
  7. monkeyislandfan1

the quest bureau, I thought that was only for dungeons or, well quests? what i intended was for this to be an introductory thread for my character to meet some people.
  8. Sinistrari

Ok, so along with some other stuff I was getting muddled about, I went and clarified things with a staff member*. I didn't realise a casual thread was a thing and kind of thought everything was a quest...but that's only if you nominate it to be: before or after, doesn't matter, it's not important how mundane the RP thread is either.

Anyway, sorry for the confusion! I just wanted to get that...cleared up. I'd rather make all the mistakes right at the start haha. Never mind!

Let me know what you decide on for the actual RP side of things.

*Thank you WillowtheWisp!
  9. monkeyislandfan1

Alright I'm going to start a thread in the eastern sea where Erick's on a boat to Mido tomorrow when i get up which will be around 11:00 EST, hope you all have a good day/night.
  10. Electronic Ink

Electronic Ink local zora vet

I'm interested. I hae a Yeti and a Zora character.
  11. Sinistrari

If you can make it a rather large communal boat that'd be awesome. (Like a 'ferry'). Not sure if that's what you intended anyway but it would make things a hell of a lot more logical for my Gerudo.

Oh my gosh yes! :D if monkeyislandfan1 is ok with it that'd be great. The more the merrier! (All the newbies haha)
  12. Electronic Ink

Would the dopey Yeteta or the thieving Yuku work better?
  13. monkeyislandfan1

Yeah a ferry sounds good and Ink you could go with ether/or even both characters if you want, I'm not picky.
  14. Sinistrari

To be honest they both have their charms, so I'm in the same boat no pun intended as monkeyislandfan1*.

I did mention this somewhere else here on HC, but I thought I should announce again that I won't be able to make any IC posts after tonight. I shall be visiting family from early tomorrow to mid Tuesday and shall only have access to the house's wifi via my phone. (Unfortunately I do not own a laptop.) I don't want to hold you both back though after all this build-up, so you're free to go ahead without me for now and I'll find a way to dive Datura in.

Or I can get a post out with her now?

*Your name is way too long, man :lol:
  15. monkeyislandfan1

I think It'd be better to wait until later for you come in, and yeah it is kind of a long user name I'd be fine with you just calling me monkey.
  16. Sinistrari

... D: ... I've just written a post! A pretty long one too. It doesn't interact directly with anyone though, so...... you can just ignore her for now....

Sorry! I really wanted to write something and was running out of time so I just did it.
  17. Electronic Ink

I almost exclusively use my phone for HC, and I doesn't really glitch out. Or is this an outside issue? Either way, I think it would eventually make for a funny scene if Datura and Yuku catch eachother with their hands in eachothers' pockets. :XD:
  18. monkeyislandfan1

That idea never even crossed my mind good job Sinistrari!
  19. Sinistrari

Thanks, monkey! It was the only way I could come up with.

Haha yeah, I did end up posting on my phone just now! Figured that if I can send that many PMs I should easily be able to get a post out with a bit of perseverance and fiddly effort. We should totally get them poking hands in someone else's pocket together ;) Maybe even Erick's! As I do want him to rope him in haha.
  20. Electronic Ink

It would be hilarious if the two teamed up to steal rupees. So funny. And Yuku would be here like da heck you need rupees for, miss I-wear-more-jewellery-than-princess-Zelda?