Antoine Thunderstruck

Discussion in 'Profiles' started by Doc Genz, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Doc Genz

Doc Genz frozen again Moderator

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    Name: Antoine Thunderstruck
    Nationality: Feroxi
    Allegiance: none
    Class: Barbarian
    Level: 1
    Weapon Levels: Axes E
    Weapons:
    (Massive) (Great Poleaxe) (Bronze)
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    A glimpse of Antoine is all it takes to understand. He is a hulk of a man but by no means is he ugly. He has a horribly stern face that makes him frightening. His tanned skin is covered in scars from past fights. A wave of salmon hair swoops out in a cow lick, right under his horned skull helmet. Jutting sideburns and full lips finish off his cunning visage.

Personality: Antoine is calm and calculating, only showing anger in combat. He sinks his axe into his foe only by way of his own foresight. The arrogance in his expression intimidates all manners of foe or ally, leaving only the bravest unshaken. While there are men stronger and more cunning than Antoine, very few are as skilled in the school of fear. He often starts his day by laying next to a hornet's nest in relaxation.

While being terrifying is a talent of his, Antoine's hobbies and leisure are not entirely related. He loves a nice hot cup of tea and enjoys the company of little puppies and kittens. Antoine is at his finest behavior in the company of royalty, he's a man who is respectful of his superiors. Matching his eclectic personality, Antoine is bisexual. It's an eccentricity that rarely shows through his solid poker face.

Backstory:
    The Ballad of Antoine Thunderstruck
    Rowdy and burdened with hypertension, Antoine had a tumultuous childhood. His single mother nearly lost all her hair trying to take care of him. One day, he got himself hurt while throwing a tantrum. Mother took little Antoine to a monastery with knowledge that the monks would take care of him and help him grow. They taught him how to focus his energy. The monks had Antoine chopping wood for their stove. Chunk after glorious chunk he made wood for burning. His days were boring but peaceful and fruitful.

Antoine was never taught about his father, and with good reason. A horde of bandits arrived at the monastery when Antoine was only twelve years old. They tore the entire place apart for valuables, and then burned it when there was nothing to take. The bandits attacked Antoine. A powerful voice told them to back away. The bandit leader inspected Antoine. He demanded that they would spare Antoine as the sole survivor.

"He shall live with the story of our might and wrath. He will live to tell the tale of the Thunderstruck clan!"

Rattled and homeless, Antoine became a beggar. He lost track of where his mother lived and wasn't able to find her. It was only a matter of time before Antoine started to use his axe to get what he needed. He would start by threatening and intimidating humble townsfolk, even if all it got him was a single potato. They all knew what he was going through, and often nobody ever got hurt.

When Antoine was seventeen, the bandit clan razed the town he was staying in. Infuriated and livid, Antoine took up arms against his father's band. He fought back against their aimless pillaging. Before he could clear his mind, Antoine had already dispatched several of the talentless hooligans. Only his father was left. Antoine approached the bandit king cautiously.

"You will live with the story of my might and wrath. You will live to tell the tale of Antoine Thunderstruck!"

Notes: A brief retelling of the sheet I lost halfway through making it. I don't want to go overboard with the detail. Any weapons I get later I will probably improvise when the time comes.

Approved by Squishy
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2015