And then they made us pizza.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Miss Kaguya, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Miss Kaguya

Miss Kaguya Member new

Pizza. Pizza. Pizza. Pizza. Pizza!
    Pizza comes in different toppings; pepperoni, cheese, sausage, etc......

Personally I love the classic pepperoni topping, it simple gives such a grand taste on my taste buds until they cry since I ate all of the piece and then rejoice when I grab another piece. If I'm not poor I would occasionally get cheese crust with my pepperoni pizza, nothing beats having cheese inside of the crust of a tasty pizza.

What I don't like is Hawaiian pizza that much, yuck, I don't like having that sweet taste against the pepperoni, I completely cringe at the sight of it or even the thought of it. If my mom decides to order Hawaiian, I would usually throw away the pineapple pieces away immediately. There's other pizza that I don't like feel like writing that much.

So all I'm asking is do you guys like pizza? What is your favorite topping? Do you like to mix anything with pizza (such as tomato sauce or hot sauce)?
  2. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Pizza is the best. It is blasphemous not to like pizza.

I love it in general, though my favorite pizzas are actually the ones my dad makes. He's incredible at making pizza, and it tastes completely amazing.

Some things I like include white pizzas in general, my dad once made a good pizza with shrimp on it, though I forget what else there was on it. I also really love sausage. One of the best pizza toppings. I really like my pizza with some of everything actually. Those deluxe pizzas you see with a bunch of different toppings are what I have most. Peppers, mushrooms, onions. What isn't good on pizza?
  3. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    My favorite kind of pizza is probably with extra cheese, mushrooms, and pineapple. It's delicious.
  4. Hyrulian Hero

Hyrulian Hero Member new

I love the stuff but who was the idiot that decided that "Hawaiian style" pizza would include "Canadian bacon"???
  5. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    Pizza is pretty great. It's amazing when you make it yourself (and actually pretty easy if you want to put in the time).

So far, I've only made two, but they both turned out great. One was a fresh Mozzarella and tomato pizza with fresh basil pesto for the sauce, and the second was a bacon/salami/italian sausage/chorizo/cheddar/mozzarella pizza. The second one was like eating a heart attack, it was terrific.

I don't actually have a favorite kind of pizza, though. It's all, for the most part, tasty :]

Also: http://billyreisinger.com/pizza_advanced.html
  6. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

DID SOMEONE SAY PIZZA?! :tpr:

I basically love all kinds of topping, except for maybe pineapple and ham. The best of course is simple extra-spicy pepperoni or just tuna. :D
  7. TroyProctor

TroyProctor New Member new

Ah.. Pizza, one of the foods I can simply never get enough of. I'm a fairly slim guy and always have been but every time I eat pizza I have at least 5 slices. It's ridiculous. Hate me, but my favorite would have to be the Hawaiian(Pineapple with canadian bacon). So delicious. 2nd favorite is BBQ chicken(BBQ sauce instead of tomato sauce).
  8. Spidey

Spidey New Member new

PIZZA!

Italian style is where it's at! Thin crust, lots of fresh vegetables, delicious! Even a standard margarita pizza is tasty. I do prefer my pizza thin crust as opposed to thick. If ya know what I mean.
  9. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

May I just say you have good taste in Pizza? Because you do, even with those limited details.