Aloha

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Nope.jpg, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Nope.jpg

Nope.jpg New Member new

Hello good people of this forum, I have come to hardcore role play!

Okay maybe not hardcore, as I am a noob. But I am here, I do love The Legend of Zelda, and I am not a general Internet idiot.
  2. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Howdy Nope. I'm U5. Welcome to HC and feel free to ask near anyone who gets on for any help you may need. We are a friendly bunch (mostly. :haa:). Anyways may your time here be enjoyable and long lived.
    -Ultra5
  3. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

What do you mean mostly U5...? :hmn:

Anyways, joking aside, hey Nope! I'm Double! Welcome to HC! I hope you have fun RPing and enjoy yourself here!
  4. Guy

Guy Admin admin

...nope.

We're currently going through a slight transition right now, but hopefully everything should still make sense. If you want to know anything, you can always post in the Role-Play Discussion, or use the shoutbox. There's almost always a few people meandering in the latter, so you can get quick replies that way.

So, if you don't mind me asking, what got you into Zelda? :haa:
  5. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Hiya Nope, welcome to the forum! Like Guy said, if you have any questions, feel free to ask us. C:

Hope you're gonna have a good time roleplaying here!
  6. UnnamedDude

UnnamedDude Lighting up the Fire in the Night vet

3DS Friend Code:
    2981-6385-7964
    Hi hi. Nice to have you around, mr. Nope. (Din's breath that name is going to get confusing)

If you need anything feel free to ask one of us, hope your experience here is good. Also, if anything goes wrong the general consensus is it's UD's fault, sooo... :yomp:
  7. Nope.jpg

Nope.jpg New Member new

Oh cool. Where would I et started reating a character? Ive read the lore and a guide, but still noy sure what exactly to do.

Also,
    Like quite a few people probably I played since I was a kid.
  8. UnnamedDude

UnnamedDude Lighting up the Fire in the Night vet

3DS Friend Code:
    2981-6385-7964
    I'd say first you should visit this page to see the form...

Then just sort of fill in the template with what you need. Now, the whole Veteran Races thing is kinda old now since they are now Special Races that cost in-character Rupees (The intangible currency of the rp; they are not literal, physical rupees your characters get, they are used for your characters to get bonuses) to unlock, and it's probably best to visit these threads for some help; the former explains the new race system in more detail and the latter suggests some common, fairly useful treasures to start off with. Far as I know the character template is the same as in the first thread though, so... Yeah. You can probably find the rest of the relevant information with the links/buttons at the top of the homepage; the Library of Treasures, for example, for special equipment/abilities your character would have, or the map or lore which are fairly self-explanatory.

Need any more help, go ahead and shoot me a PM or something.
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2013