About the Monsters We Are

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hyrulian Hero, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Hyrulian Hero

Hyrulian Hero Member new

So this thread could be the title of a chapter in a Stephen King novel but what I'm really wondering is how our glorious imperial tzar, Bitoko XI, Grand Ruler of Things and Stuff went about choosing which monsters would represent the amount of times we have posted here. I ask mostly because every time I see that I'm a peahat, I'm reminded of the time the Smiths were lost in the desert and Stan made pee hats for the family.

[​IMG]
    "These pee hats will keep us cool."​
  2. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    He was asking inside the CBox and I think what basically happened there is we went off their general level of power. For instance, the topmost tier for regular users (that can be obtained within reason) is the Iron Knuckle, because in Ocarina of Time, they dealt the most damage and took the most hits to kill. After this, you'd start getting into the bosses, like Aquarius from the original and Oracle of Seasons.
  3. Hyrulian Hero

Hyrulian Hero Member new

Lol, I think I'm just generally bad at Zelda! Peahats are the most annoying enemies for me! Not only are they invincible when they slow down enough for you to hit them but in LA and the Oracle games, they always seem to appear where deep water or endless pits are populous! I HATE PEAHATS!!! And they behave so erratically! They don't attack you in a straight line or swing in at you on an intercept tangent, they zip around randomly and at different speeds! RRRRRRRRRRRRPEAHAAAAAATS!!!!! I would rather fight an octorock any day, even a moblin or river zora or keese. So bring it on, HC! Peahats, ASSEMBLE!
  4. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Nice explanation, Cloudzy c:

lol, HH. Do you like the banners? I think they're cool, meself, and I like how they're based off post count.
  5. Hyrulian Hero

Hyrulian Hero Member new

I do indeed like the banners, I just can't wait until I am no longer a peahat because of the above picture. Woot for HC being awesome!
  6. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Im actually not done making them all, and it shouldnt be too hard to get to darknut. Also, I chose peahat as the first rank because sounds the lowliest lol. When I finish making them all I will make a page or post detailing them all.

And I am glad you think HC is awesome HH! It has been lots of work.
  7. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Based on your past posting record I expected this to be ramblings about our inner monsters or something like that XD. It turns out it was a lot more literal than that.

Anyways, I really like the monster thing. I was the one who suggested using leevers for one of them!
  8. Hyrulian Hero

Hyrulian Hero Member new

9. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

THIS IS MY FAVORITE ZELDA COMMERCIAL! THANK YOU ! Anyways, Leevers don't make me think of this. But Peahats totally do.

PEA-PEA-PEAHATS!
  10. Hyrulian Hero

Hyrulian Hero Member new

Coolest Zelda commercial there's ever been. Because pea pea peahats keep you cool. (refer to above picture)