A Wild Noob Appeared! ...Wait, wrong game.

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by LuckyEights, Nov 29, 2015.

1. LuckyEights

LuckyEights Member reg

I can't express just how excited I am to start an RP here with mere words. That being said, I am looking for an RP partner, one who can "show me the ropes" so to speak. I'm a very flexible person and am willing to throw my thief in just about anything just for the hell of it. XD

So, any takers? If you need anything from me, PM me or just say so in the thread and I'll provide to the best of my ability.
  2. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

I'd be interested c: I'm up to whatever you want to do, dungeons, quests, etc. I could use my own thief character if you like?
  3. LuckyEights

LuckyEights Member reg

A quest sounds fun. ^_^ A fellow thief would be appropriate; I'm rather interested to see how the two will get along.

Though I don't have an idea for a quest, but if you do or need help with ideas I'll do my best to help.
  4. Onyx Leo

Onyx Leo His smile and optimism: Gone. reg

5. LuckyEights

LuckyEights Member reg

That sounds like fun! Hope you don't mind a thief in the midst. XD

Although now I'm considering if being a part of two RPs with the same character is acceptable.
  6. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Alright, awesome! I'll try to come up with something c:

(Also, yes, you can be in multiple RPs with the same character)
  7. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    I would be willing to RP with either Julius, my guardsman, or Lucian, my, uh... I don't have a short phrase to describe him. Wandering battlemage? Unsure.

But anyways. Julius is really stern and serious (and a bunch of other serious, stoic adjectives) while Lucian is... laid-back, lazy, and easy going. Julius uses swords and armor and shields and stuff, while Lucian pretty much uses an axe, magic, and whatever he's got going on around him, to get them through fights and stuff.

But not every thread has to be a fight! While Julius is usually preoccupied with his post as a top-ranking guardsman, he also goes home and cares for a pack of domesticated White Wolfos he's (recently) taken into his care. Outside of that, he's a known bladesmith, and quite good at his trade, too! Meanwhile, Lucian lacks much of a home, but does know how to passably make clothes... Or armor, too, I guess.

Anyways. I would be fine with almost whatever you wanted to do; maybe we could have some inter-character conflict with Julius and Levia?
  8. LuckyEights

LuckyEights Member reg

That actually sounds like a good idea! Nothing like a conflicting ideals to make an interesting interaction. Levia herself tends to be pretty sarcastic and less than serious, but much more personable than your average bandit.

I realized in the middle of typing this that what I told you may be redundant. XD