A Toxic Infection

Discussion in 'Quest Bureau' started by Doc Genz, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Doc Genz

Doc Genz frozen again Moderator

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    Name: A Toxic Infection

Description: During a long and arduous battle for territory against monsters, the enemy calls for reinforcements. The final wave is armed with weapons coated in a potent venom.

(This takes place many years prior to the current events of HC, around the initial invasion of Southern Hyrule. The character I am using has not yet done anything in the current storyline for this to wrongly effect situations that would have happened afterward.)

Players/Characters: Doc Genz/Eve

Reward: All rupees gained will be used to afford the following.

`Toxic Circulation
    Original:Doc Genz, Skill/Technique
    [Empowerment], [Healing], [Organic], [Protection]

P5 or C5: 25
    P4 or C4: 50
    P3 or C3: 100

Prerequisites to use: 3 Power or 3 Courage

The user has spent an immense amount of time with poison in their system, either by taking in some on a daily basis or a lot at once and then somehow healing it off slowly. The time with the toxin in the user's body will build their immunity to it after quite a length. The user will then manage to be unscathed by many sources of poison, while still taking physical damage associated with such an attack. The user will also still be harmed by incredible sources of toxins, such as being fully submerged in cursed waters. If the user's blood is spilled, foes can be harmed by certain forms of contact with it. This is so long as the foe is vulnerable, as an undead or venomous monster would not take such damage.
  2. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
  3. Doc Genz

Doc Genz frozen again Moderator

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
  4. SenpaiPancake

SenpaiPancake Shhh! I'm charging my laser... reg

Amazing. Passed, no doubt.