A tale woven in pretty lines

Discussion in 'Creative Works' started by AsheKryssaean, May 14, 2017.

1. AsheKryssaean

AsheKryssaean Senior Amateur new

Rupees:
    40 (Patience) 5 (Feru) 5 (Alicia) 5 (Owl) 0 (Oryn)
    Well it only took me what, a month? But I finally figured it out, and now we can all have a look at Patience as she... has a look... at... yeah.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Eevachu

Eevachu Admin admin

Looks like she doesn't have much patience to me. :jabu:

Looks good though, I like it!
  3. AsheKryssaean

Rupees:
    Thanks! And Im glad it gave you a chuckle, it was intended to be at least mildly amusing :3
  4. AsheKryssaean

Rupees:
    I apologize in advance for the shittiest quality photos on the face of the face of the planet. Alas, my scanner ran away from home long ago... Any when, a shoddy glimpse into Patience's relationship with her mother (yeah, the cheesy dark lord looking one)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Is it even legible?
  5. kriss

kriss prince of the rito reg

I LOVE THESE AAAAAAAAAAAAAASHE. also it is rlly hard to read the last few but they look so goooood aaah.
  6. AsheKryssaean

Rupees:
    :3 Much thanks. As always, love your enthusiasm. And maybe I could just write it out so no one has to kill their eyes squinting.

The whole thing starts off with the dread pirate Issandra making the worst patience joke ever. Yada ya the captain is sick of her daughter's resistance to becoming a bloodthirsty monster like her... Captain Issandra insists Patience embrace her 'destiny' or else: "you will bear a child that can take your place." To this Patience replies simply: "I hate you." Despite this threat Patience fully intended to miss the target ship entirely. And she did, instead making a one in a million shot completely by accident. Captain Issandra finds herself pleasantly surprised as Patience is too shocked to stammer out so much as a single sentence. Cpt. Issandra: "Decapitating the enemy commander with a flaming arrow... on the ship behind the one directly broadside?---There may be hope for you, yet."

And now for something completely different.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Picori vs. Dark nut Round 1.
    K.O. Flawless Victory