AsheKryssaean

Followers 1

AsheKryssaean

Senior Amateur, Female, from Hawaii

reg

The right thing- what is it? I wonder, if you do the right thing, will it really make everyone happy? Jun 2, 2017

1. AsheKryssaean
      AsheKryssaean
      The right thing- what is it? I wonder, if you do the right thing, will it really make everyone happy?
    2. AsheKryssaean
      AsheKryssaean
      Tread softly because you tread on my dreams
  • About

Rupees:
    40 (Patience) 5 (Feru) 5 (Alicia) 5 (Owl) 0 (Oryn)
    I like Zelda, as you may have guessed. Would be kinda weird for me to be here if I did not. Also I figure I've been here for a bit and might as well stop being lazy and write a few actual lines about myself for those interested enough to read this stuff. But not many lines. I'm still lazy at heart.

Ok so I'm a not-as-young-as-i-once-was lass who lives in the Rainbow State, a.k.a. Sunshine State, a.k.a. Hawaii (Oahu, for those that care that only the big island is properly named Hawaii. Yeah, it is nice here, though not as much rain as I remember/prefer. I live with my soulmate in a little apartment with our cockatiel, Pikachu. Aren't we just so original? We don't have much, most of our good stuff is across the country stored in a place known as hell (a.k.a. Massachusetts) That includes our gaming equipment so no new games for me until money gets better.

As mentioned previously I have only played Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and Twilight Princess. The first two alone were enough to etch the franchise into my soul and here I am today, taking my love of Zelda one step further. I have no clue why I never thought to find a roleplay site for LoZ so don't ask. Chalk it up to me being wicked smart. (drop the "r" sound to simulate the Boston accent) I would love to play Skyward Sword, Minish Cap, Wind Waker at the very least but the lint in my pockets tell me I will probably have to wait. Filthy lint, always telling me what I can and can't do... :angry2:

Anyway, I'm not the greatest of writers, as most of you probably already know, and I'm pretty scatter-brained so... not the greatest RPer ever. I console myself by telling myself I'm not the worst, either. Helps me sleep at night. Anyway, the lazy is taking over again. I held it off as long as I could. Perhaps I will add more to this later. Perhaps not.... I dunno. If I just disappear one day without explanation, I've probably been eaten by a shark.