Showdown at the Shokay Corral-Thieves' Town with [Nameless] and [Genz]

Discussion in 'Quest Bureau' started by Doc Genz, Dec 20, 2022.

1. Doc Genz

Doc Genz frozen again Moderator

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    Thread: Showdown at the Shokay Corral

Dungeon: Thieves Town

Description: On their way to being epic gangsters, Eve and Ruairi consensually team up and totally plan to go raid the thieves town on purpose, because they have baller energy. Extra Eve is all ready to sunbathe. . . her enemies to Hell! There's Koroks inside the dungeon because I don't want Nameless to go Sicko Mode and ban me for being a sussy baka. Besides, who else would say "Shokay" and dab on the haters with his turd jingling maracas? In this shindig, a wacky ahh impostor steals the legendary Kinstone Piece, thinking it is green like hers. But not before Ruairi hits the griddy and takes out that MonkaS, Uh Oh, Spooky Bokoblin guard with a single kick to the head. Warning, all Triforce gamers: Cabbage salesman needs your help. It looks like Ruairi pulled a party foul and blocked that gigachad from selling his cabbage at the market! All he needs, is a couple of five hour energies and some gamer supps to get all of his sales back in the clack. But to do that, he'll need your credit card number, the expiration month and year, and those three goofy digits on the back. But don't wait! Because he'll be eating nothing but cabbage soup all krankiss until he scores that epic dubski.

Rewards and Characters: (doc genz) Eve (40+10) - 50r for one level of Magic Power & (Nameless) Ruairi (40+10) - Water Walking and Roll (1) Kinstone Piece = 38r + Fusion of a Red Rupee Kinstone for both(completed) Ruairi's full rewards below:
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2023
  2. Nameless

Nameless Member vet

Yeah Ruairi will be getting that Water-Walking for 10 rupees, Level 5 and 6 of Operetta Performer Profession for 25 and 30 rupees and I guess uhhh a kinstone piece for 2 rupees because he totally panhandled goodies with his show. Total of 67 rupees, 50 from this one and 17 from my stash okay thanks bye! He'll be getting 30 bonus rupees from his level 6 profession now.
  3. Electronic Ink

Electronic Ink local zora vet

Great shenanigans and good math as far as I can tell, a fun thread to read! Take your treasures and enjoy them.

Ruairi's new Kinstone: Blue Clover. Have fun matching!

Approved