[SHOP] Gustav's Great Goods

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Guy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Guy

Guy Admin admin

I was gonna post this as an event in-character but I guess some people dislike that. :jabu:

Sienna Denzrita is a Lv6 Outfitter.
    Guy Denzrita is a Lv3 Weaponsmith.
    Buzzari Bugman is a Lv2 Beetanist.

But you're not dealing with them--at least presumably not. Why would you want to? One's a mass murder, one's a career thief, and one's a beekin--and they're all insane. No, no--forget them. Gustav Grimm the Business Scrub is here to take your commission for any craftable item you could fancy. Once the item is crafted to your exact specifications, he will make sure it ends up safely in your hands.

Provide the materials--with a modest 10 rupee service fee--and you can have any treasure those three would be able to make.

An in-character exchange would be preferred. It can be a one-off post somewhere if nothing else.
  2. Doc Genz

Doc Genz frozen again Moderator

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    "There's no time! Mister Gustav!" shouted a familiar screeching voice.

A timelessly annoying Kokiri appeared in the shop, sweating. The dry air outside was getting worse by the day. The sweltering portal sent menacing beams of sunlight across Hyrule. The girl was in some tacky glimmering outfit, and her weird looking eyes made her always look suspicious.

"That one! The Denzrita one, I need a weapon forged." Eve gasped, pointing at the roll call plastered on the shop's wall. "I have blueprints and materials. . . '!' and those rupees you need, I didn't forget."

Eve unrolled a very overdesigned blueprint onto the countertop. Atop the strange design she loudly plopped two generous cubes of Desenium. The double-helping of the material were not only enough for a large weapon but a secondary effect of the magical substance.

[​IMG]

"Captain Julius helped me make it. I have to go do somethin', here's your rupees and good luck. Thanks." she quickly explained. She tossed the commission fee onto the pile of stuff.
  3. Guy

Guy Admin admin

"Pog," says Guy.