Legend of Zelda role-play anyone?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Zach, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Zach

Zach Fencer new

Hi. I'm new in case you didn't notice. I'd like to do a Legend of Zelda role play and I was wondering if anyone would like to join me. I don't know much about online role playing, so any help would be most appreciated.
    My character will be a hylian who wears leather armor with a hooded cloak and uses a rapier alongside a parrying dagger and a hidden blade for good measure. His power will be needle storm.
    Let's go adventuring!
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
  2. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    Hello, Zach. I'm Clooby (though you can call me 'Cloudy', Cloud', 'Cloudzy', or any variation there-of), a moderator here at Hyrule Castle.

Generally, to begin RPing here, you need to create a character, which involves filling out the template provided in that thread, and then posting the completed template in this forum as a new thread. Additionally, during the character creation process, you must decide on which treasures (abilities, or powers, as well as magical equipment similar and also encompassing items found in typical Zelda dungeons) your character possesses, which are found by going to Hyrule Castle's Treasure Library.

If you have any questions regarding the character creation process, or need help of any kind, feel free to PM me.

Welcome to Hyrule Castle.