Zelda Symphony anyone?

Discussion in 'Zelda Discussion' started by maythetriforcebewithyou, Jun 27, 2013.

1. maythetriforcebewithyou

maythetriforcebewithyou New Member new

Anyone going to the Symphony of the Goddess or maybe have gone already? I'm planning to go in December. It's going to be eargasmic! :n_n:
  2. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

May I just say you are incredibly lucky and I am incredibly jealous of you?

Too late. I will anyways.
  3. Hyrulian Hero

Hyrulian Hero Member new

Dag, I live in Oregon so the Seattle venue sounded awesome but I looked it up and I think they're out of tickets. Besides, I'm sure it costs upward of $150 a seat. But still, it's a once in a lifetime thing....rawr.
  4. maythetriforcebewithyou

It's not going to be in your area Double? The only reason I am able to go is the fact that I can get a ticket for 20-30 dollars.

That's too bad Hyrulian Hero. :( I'm guessing the San Jose (CA) venue is out of the question? You could always make a road trip out of it! I'm gonna be at the San Jose concert.
  5. TroyProctor

TroyProctor New Member new

I wish I could attend!! I watched a part of it on YouTube, it was so beautiful.
  6. Hyrulian Hero

Hyrulian Hero Member new

December 14th...my birthday's on the 1st so I can use that as my time off for my birthday...that's a long drive though........I actually don't know if I have any friends around here who are really that into Zelda. I don't know, I'd really like to go, I suppose I can see if I can find someone around here who wants to go and split the gas money. Dang, symphony for my birthday, that would be awesome.
  7. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Do it HH. DO IT!
  8. maythetriforcebewithyou

DO IT. It's far, but not like its half way across the country! It would be the best birthday present to yourself ever. You'll just have to make some friends that are huge Zelda fans!
  9. adad64

adad64 Admin admin

...Hyrule Castle road trip to CA? I could totally go for that. Possible for anyone else?
  10. Hyrulian Hero

Hyrulian Hero Member new

Oh crap, if Adad is talking about it, I'm going to be obliged to go! Not that it's a bad thing...yeah, I mean...I don't know for sure how things are going to go. I guess I could put out the bat signal on Facebook and see about a partner in criminy. I WANT THAT SWEET SYMPHONY IN MY EARS!!!
  11. Rising Dragon

Rising Dragon Goat Herder reg

TO California? So I'm not included because I'm already there?
  12. darklink28

darklink28 Somewhere in Hyrule reg

3DS Friend Code:
    4897-7258-9301
    One of the most amazing experiences of my life. Will never forget it.