Yo Ho A Pirates Life For Me

Discussion in 'Northern Hyrule' started by Zoraman, Jul 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

While sailing the Eastern Sea in 'The Black Ruby' Colroy was able to feel the sea breaze hit his face, and inhaled the salt air. "Ahh, this be what makes piracy so worth while, that and the piles of gold." With that he let out a cakle. He looked over to the side and saw a Bulbin camp. "Ahh is it time to weight anchor all ready?" He got away from the wheel and threw over the anchor. He let down a plank of wood and walked ashore. It was a good thing it was dark out because it allowed him to sneak upon the Bulbins easily, until he steped on a twig.

With that one twig snap he alerted the small camp to his presence. He drew his sword as he knew that a fight would occure. He rushed one Bulbin and stabed it through the chest while one tried hitting him from behin,but his sence alerted him to the Bulbins' presence and it hit the other in the head. "Well this is going better than expected." He pulled out his sword and slice off the hand of another Bulbin. "Really mates, this is all ye got?"

He continued swash buckling his way threw the Bulbins untill. Once they were all defeated he went and ransacked a few of their tents. In one he fown a crossbow. "Ohh, this little shela is going with me." He found the belt strap for it and put it on. He went into the lastt ship and found two blue rupees. "Man this be all the booty they had?" With that he walked out of the tent and proceded to make his way to his ship.

Before he made it there there was a Bulbin out front, and when he approched it turned around. "Hey there mate, I have some friendly advice for ye before ya kill me." He drew his Crossbow and fired and arrow at the Bulbins head. "Ye might want to she a docta about that arrow in ye head." With that he hoisted his anchor and set of.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.