Ylisse roleplay recruiting moderators

Discussion in 'Small Updates' started by Blonde Panther, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Note: Toko, if I'm imposing by posting in the small updates forum, just move the thread, okay?

Some of you may have noticed that Velyoukai has been alarmingly absent the past months. I've received word that he likely has circumstances barring him from doing internet stuff, and of course we all hope he'll get it all resolved soon.

However, 'internet stuff' includes the preparations and moderation of the Ylisse roleplay that we've been setting up in the Separate Role Play Area. I've been left in charge of this as the new/temporary head mod, and while I've always said that we're not recruiting, chances are we're looking at an RP with the potential to be as big as the main roleplay.

I'm looking for one or two fellow mods who are willing to work under me to keep the Ylisse RP running smoothly and to get all grading and updating done quickly. I'm looking for three things primarily:
    1. Approachability. I want the team to be as open and agreeable as it can be. If you know people generally regard you as an unpleasant person, then don't apply, regardless of your experience in modding.
    2. Activity. A mod who's rarely on and doesn't have time to mod when s/he is on, only sets us back and is no improvement over our current situation.
    3. Knowledge of the Fire Emblemverse. I cannot stress enough that Ylisse is a Fire Emblem-based roleplay, not a generic fantasy one taking place in the setting of Awakening. You don't have to be the living breathing incarnation of FEWiki (I know I'm not), but not having to look up every single detail would be nice.

Things like experience in moderating are a plus, but not a prerequisite. If you're interested, fill out the form and PM it to me.
    Code:
    [b]Time zone:[/b] Put this in GMT terms if you can. I have no clue how to work with EST.
    [b]Availability:[/b] How available are you going to be over the next few months? I understand vacation time is coming up, but once it's over, how much can I count on you?
    [b]Instant messengers and corresponding screennames:[/b] I want to be able to contact you quickly and easily.
    [b]Played Fire Emblem games:[/b] At the very least, Awakening is a must. More is better, but not required.
    [b]Why do you want to mod for us?[/b] Self-explanatory.
    [b]Experience:[/b] If you have any prior experience as a mod, let me know.
    [b]Notes:[/b] Anything I missed on the form but you feel could influence your application.
    Do NOT apply in this thread. Apply by PM. Applications in the thread will be ignored. I will respond to all PM applications within a reasonable timespan.

UPDATE: I want all applications in by Sunday, 11:00 GMT. I will make my selection then.
  2. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Belated due to massively oversleeping, but applications are closed. Applicants can expect a reply within the hour.