WZMR -Zelda Radio & ZREO

Discussion in 'Zelda Discussion' started by Celsius, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Celsius

Celsius La creatura reg

WZMR <----Click these for links -----> ZREO

I think most or some of you have heard of this net station. If not this is a internet radio station that plays Zelda music that people have remixed and submitted to them. They will only accept songs that are worth listing to. So mainly those that are up there are quite pro at the midi making or did record these. I suggest listening to this if ya have nothing to do or need some inspiration.

ZREO or Zelda ReOrchestrated is a group of people that have been and still are remaking Zelda songs from every game and changing them into a more orchestrated version. Right now they are working on a album for Twilight Princess so they have a lack of updates for now.
  2. Guy

Guy Admin admin

I heard of both of these before, but haven't given them any thought for quite a while. After reading this thread, though, I've been playing WZMR for the past few hours, and I must say it's pretty boss. It's particularly well-suited for rummaging around on here, and makes for excellent background music since lyrical songs are a rarity.
  3. Onyx Leo

Onyx Leo His smile and optimism: Gone. reg

Woah, this is freakin' awesome! Like Guy said, this is great for getting in the posting mood.