Winter Quest: The Wolfos [Closed]

Discussion in 'Events' started by The NPC, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The NPC

The NPC It's dangerous to go alone. Take this.

This quest is tied to the Winter Event.

Description: Within the Northern Hills, there are four known sources of overwhelming dark power, each of which seems to be causing the blizzards that are slowly encroaching upon Hyrule. One of the sources is, according to rumor, a gargantuan quadruped beast of ferocious power, cloaked in white fur. Massive, razored talons and fangs shred all that they come across; eyes glare with such malevolence that anyone who gazes into them is frozen by an unseen power; and the creature is even said to disappear before you very eyes within the howling winds and burying snow that now covers the Hills...

Whether you have unyielding courage or blind foolishness, you have about as much hope of finding and killing this monstrosity as a Keese does a Darknut. May Din bless your journey.

Rewards: The rewards are of your choice if they can be reasonably woven into the role-play. Whereas a normal quest has rewards of 40r per player and 10r per character, his quest has 60r per player and 15r per character.

Notes: The beast will be completely under your control during the role-play, but you are expected to make it just as fearsome as one could ever expect it to be.
  2. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Re: Winter Event: The Wolfos

When snow starts to breach the Lost Woods, its Guardian Autumn will set out for the Northern Hills to eliminate the Wolfos. Her reward will be a Frost's Cape, which she will craft from the pelt of the Wolfos once slain. (-60 rupees, which leaves the remainder of the reward at 15 rupees.)

Frost's Cape (open)
    Standard Treasure
    `Frost’s Cape
    Original; Blonde Panther, magic-tier, defense.
    [Cold], [Protection]

C5: 60 Rupees.
    C4: 80 Rupees.
    C3: 120 Rupees.
    C2: 160 Rupees.
    C1: 320 Rupees.

Frost’s Capes come in different shapes, but most are either enchanted, crafted from the skin of a creature resistant to cold, or a combination of both. Wearing a large enough one renders the wearer impossible to freeze and largely if not completely impervious to cold and ice. However, due to their special needs, Subrosians still need to wear their own robes.
  3. Tsubori

Tsubori Hunter of Beacon vet

Re: Winter Event: The Wolfos

I'll sign Jayden up for this, he would likely be hired to eliminate the wolfos. I'll select my reward once I get out of class :P

EDIT: I'll just nab the 75 rupees.
  4. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Alright, nice job guys. Great re-write; the battle was extremely well done. It was long, it was painful, and it was frustrating... but it's done. Congratulations, you did it! You killed the Wolfos.

ACCEPTED
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.