Winter Event: Frigid Eruptions - How far south?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Adaar, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Adaar

Adaar New Member reg

I've read over the NPC posts in Winter Event: Frigid Eruptions!, but I'm still a little fuzzy on just how much of the South was covered by the storm. I know Saria, Ruto, and Kasuto had stormclouds overhead, and there's a lot of talk of people seeking refuge in the Eastern Caves. But, what about the Western Caves, Kakariko Village, or the Kokiri Forest? Were they hit by the storm as well, or were they just distant observers of the mighty storm system?

I want to get things right if I'm going to role play again... though I've got to figure out where my character has been for the past year :P
  2. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    Ah, sorry that wasn't completely clear. After the post stating that there were clouds over Saria, Ruto, Kasuto, it was to be assumed that between the post and the next post, the storm had spread further south towards the other cities/towns/places, and that the Eastern Caves was one of the few places left for the refugees to turn to. Still, the snow had spread there, too.
  3. Adaar

Adaar New Member reg

Thank you Willow... now Adaar can escape without god-modding! It'd be hard to escape Kakariko (or Kasuto) without many of the guards dying/freezing from the snow storm... assuming the south was hit as hard as Hyrule Castle, and my quest is accepted.