Wind Waker HD Sweepstakes Ending October 2nd!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Bitoko, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Hey everyone!

Just letting you all know that the sweepstakes for the Wind Waker HD is ending October 2nd! This means you have a week and a half to post in the discussion forums, recruit people, and build up your entree count! After October 2nd, the entries will be tallied and I will be making paper slips for each entry. Then, I will draw the lucky winner out of a hat. This will all be done LIVE on the shoutbox at 10:00pm Mountain Time (USA) (it's the same time zone as the board), where the winner will be announced. Then, I will be sending the game off on October 4th, the launch of the physical copy of the game.

So spread the word, and good luck!
  2. Razgriz

Razgriz Leader of the Revolution reg

Midnight EST for those by me
    Bitoko likes this.
  3. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

4. Fcgfyv

Fcgfyv Knight of Mind reg

*initiate Pirates of the Caribbean" music*
  5. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Will a post be made with the name of the winner? Due to college, timezones, writing, modding, and whatnot, chances are I won't make it to the Cbox.
  6. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

AND post in the RP sections! That counts too! Don't forget to check people's subaccounts, hehe. :P
    Contestants can provide the names of the subaccounts they've posted in if they wish.

For me, it's:
    Marcus
    Loft

And BP, I'm sure they're'll be a post about it.
  7. darklink28

darklink28 Somewhere in Hyrule reg

3DS Friend Code:
    4897-7258-9301
    Will the winner be posted in this thread? Will we see the updated points/or whatever in the contest thread?
  8. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Here is what I said earlier, Raz: "After October 2nd, the entries will be tallied and I will be making paper slips for each entry. Then, I will draw the lucky winner out of a hat. This will all be done LIVE on the shoutbox at 10:00pm Mountain Time (USA) (it's the same time zone as the board), where the winner will be announced."

This is my fault, it is very vague. AFTER October 2nd, meaning the 3rd. I forgot to put the date in there, sorry. So the drawing will be held tonight!