Wind Temple (WW) [Clooby Solo w/ Eternis DM]

Discussion in 'Classic Dungeons' started by Eternis, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

My Rules (open)
    I will decide what each new room is, and what resides in the room. If I think your character can find a trap, he/she will find it. Otherwise, it's invisible until it hits you in the face. I will leave some chests containing items you will need later in the dungeon, although they may not be visible, and will do my best to ensure that literally everything you face will be a challenge, but well within your capabilities at the time. I control how the traps respond and what they look like, but the monster fighting may as well be up to you, apart from their initial placements. The only exception to the above rules is the boss fight, during which I will personally handle the boss as I imagine it should be portrayed. However, the fight should still be within your capabilities, and I will not "miraculously revive" any monsters. Except for humour reasons, in which case they would be immediately killed by something from the dungeon.

The wind whistled forlornly as the broken fan swung listlessly, its previously mighty gusts of wind now dead. On the ground, footprints displayed the fact that new arrivals had entered through the portal, but very few footsteps led back to the beach. A rotten hull of a rowing boat tilted listlessly on its side next to a date palm, adding to the rumours that this hallowed isle may indeed now be haunted and devouring those inside.
    Here partly for the treasure but also out of sheer curiosity stood Julius Surgate, Corsair Extraordinaire.
    A suddenly shifting shadow behind the still blades drew Julius' attention, and as he hurried over to investigate, the shadow revealed itself to be a small miniblin fleeing like mad from the room within.
    A small ledge was all there on this side of the room, which was more a fissure than anything else, having only two overly-tall towers standing on either side. On the opposite side, two Iron Knuckles chuckled malevolently as a wizzrobe between fired off potshots of ice and fire at the fleeing miniblin.
    Just as the miniblin had passed the fan, a bolt struck it, freezing it into a block of ice.
    It seemed as if the foes inside hadn't noticed Julius yet.
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2014