Wind Breath

Discussion in 'Treasure Creation' started by Magnere, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Magnere

Magnere Momentai vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-6426-3927
    Name: Wind Breath

P/W/C Type: Courage

Appearance: No physical appearance.

Description of Function: The user takes a deep breath and then exhales extremely strong winds. A lightweight Korok will usually be blown back, whereas a Goron will generally be fine if he's not caught off-guard. This breath power can also be used for purposes other than combat. For example, a user is able to blow wind into a sail of a boat, or maybe even shake down apples from a tree. The user is not affected by these winds even if redirected at him, unless he chooses to be.

Limitations: It takes at least a second to prepare, and a user can only breath these winds as long as he is capable to breath. Because of the need to breath deeply, it is difficult to use repeatedly in combat without passing out. You can't choose your target, and everything in the wind will be affected, unless a different treasure can override it, such as straight shooting. The caster is vulnerable while using, and any sudden strike can cause the winds to cease.

I based this on Fire Breath, and the spell Wind. I'm not so sure about the P/W/C type though, so feel free to change it to whatever seems appropriate. If anything needs balancing, just let me know.
  2. Guy

Guy Admin admin

3. Magnere

Magnere Momentai vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-6426-3927
    It says fire breath is an offensive wind spell :P
  4. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Not anymore it doesn't. :haa: